TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Be Active Toys

Jay was great in helping us add the trusted site trust marks on our website. The response was not always quick but that is expected to an extent given the different time zones we are operating in. We look forward to seeing whether the trust marks increase conversion.

Forum Home Appliances

Jay was very helpful in setting up the Trust badges on our website theme and accommodating to the changes we requested.

Essentialgifting

Reached out to TrustedSite to have dialog about option for niche store, received phone call with suggestions and also recommendation to add Trust badges that were included in package but not visible on site. Jay was totally helpful in accomplishing the set-up to take advantage of trust badge placement in critical checkout locations.

Fast Protein

Great app. Very happy to use the app. TrustedSite is a great tool to provide credibility and protection to your store.

The Perfect Pool table

I used this app to display the Trust logo on my website. Initially I had issues, but contacted customer service and they were brilliant. Would highly recommend!

Cascada Showers

This is a must app for online stores. Support team is outstanding, and helpful. They wake through the process with you. I am very pleased with the service.

Jodani Home

Unbelievable service. Thank you Jay Maudlin for guiding me through the options and then making the time to help me with my site. Regards Nicci

YooniqueCreations

The customer care at Trustsite provided helpful information and assistance addressing the situations on the website every step during the process. The badges were implemented quickly in the relevant pages of the online store. The experience was efficient and seamless.

ValidQ

Jay was very helpful! He was quick and implemented the badges on our site quickly. He explained why he placed them where he did to give us a better understanding.

Teak Culture

Jay was very helpful explaining the intricacies of the app and them placing the trustmarks on my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56