TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Skin Glow To Go

WOW... WOW... WOW... I can't begin to say how thankful I am to the technicians. At first, I started with the free plan to test it out but then I decided to invest in my brand and I couldn't be happier. I was having issues with the coding stressing myself out, I sent one ticket and bam it was fixed and they did the whole setup for me.. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH..

VeritasLatino.com

I secure my website, good service and we will keep using it, not very good with words, but I think I said everything

G Shoppie

Almost all frequent buyer today prefer to have a site that they can trust and verified by an external organization. I hope they can make free plan more interesting and supportive towards startups instead of just a floating tab. Other than that, its great!

UK Cover Lover

Top addition to the store, and the level of customer support is fantastic, I've just renewed for another year and can't fault them. Special mention to Huong Duong who couldn't do enough to help, many thanks

funtrends4u.com

This is great user friendly app for ensuring ultimate customer trust for sales and we are so glad we chose it for our store . All the features work great and function smoothly in our store . This is the go to app for top performance

Open Door Christian Store

This is a must have app for everyone! It brings with it trust and security for you, your customer, and your brand. Do not delay in downloading this any longer. Add it today, and have peace of mind, knowing your site is a trusted site. Your customers will be very pleased to see this, and you will also! Thank you Trustedsite! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Perfect. Looks great and gives my customers the peace of mind I'm a trusted site. Thank you great app please download

spiffic

Good quick customer service. I think the TrustedSite badge will help customers to have confidence in the store. However, the badge itself could be a little bigger - it seems so tiny at the moment when it pops up on the site.

SCD Online

Trustedsite provides the most updated SSL information possible and keeps your website safe and moving quickly

'Klaritē Beauty

This is the third site that I have built and used Trustedsite on and it is definitely worth it. It is easy to install and I truly believe that it adds trustworthiness to my sites. Customers want to know that their information is secure, and Trustedsite gives them that extra sense of security.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52