TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

KAHMANS

TrustedSite is an amazing application. My site is safe with TrustedSite. I love it. Thank you very much.

TBWS

The person who helped with the install of the app (Jay) was very helpful, and answered all my questions. Thank You!

Viking Jewelry Life

Thank you so much. Everything looks great; the placements are perfectly placed. I didn’t see anything that needed changed. I really appreciate your above and beyond service. I will definitely will be recommending Jay for quick and professional help and TrustedSite. I believe that having a validated website that is secure is exactly what customers are looking for these days and TrustedSite is there to help you make that happen and give peace of mind to visitors who are browsing and to customers.

Myriam Nader Haitian Art Gallery

I used this app to help me build trust when a customer is buying online. They helped me set up the codes where I wanted them to appear on my site. Excellent customer care.

MadhavFineArt

After doing lot of research, I recently downloaded the free version of Shopify trust which was already quite effective but then because of surge on additional visitors to my site madhafineart.com I decided to upgrade to the Pro version which also comes with additional McAfee certificate/badge. I got trusted site technical person to help me out putting the codes on my store. I thought I needed a shopify plus plan. But not really. You just simply need to contact the support team and they will do everything for you. They are super helpful. I bought the trusted site plan to get my site more secure checkout experience while providing my customers safety. Highly recommended !

Protalus

Great service and easy setup. good choice for site security and I also like the Trusted site badge that appears in a users browser during their session

Victorious1Shop

I got trusted site technical person to help me out putting the codes on my store. I thought I needed a shopify plus plan. No! Give them a call or email them you need help with codes on your site with shopify basic plan. I bought the trusted site plan to get my site more secure checkout experience while providing my customers safety.

Faith and Love.com

Fast fantastic service. Job well done.
Really made our website look professional and perform as well. Converts lookers into sales.

deporteybelleza

Really good personal service, the application has helped boost my sales; I had pesonal service on all the issues I had, thank you TrustedSite

Advanced Tracking

Great Assistance for final setup! I really think it makes the customer feel secure for online payments and navigation on our website! We will find it out very quickly...
Thanks