TrustedSite Certification

TrustedSite Certification

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Blissful Faith LLC

After doing some research on and searching for a company that had an umbrella policy of everything in one, I found TrustedSite. I contacted their support team in regards to adding trust badges and certificates to my shopify store and Jay responded back to my inquiry. He provided excellent service that surpassed expectations and was knowledgeable on what needed done.

Beckers Best Shoes

I have requested support a number of times and they have always been helpful and responsive! Jay M. Support Specialist is very capable.

Oriental Lamp Shade

Huong Duong has very helpful and kind, he solved the matter within hours and we are very happy with the service provided. Thanks

HandbagBeast

Fantastic customer service and tech support, at least I feel worth to pay my plan fee. Needless to say, those trusted badges are important to the site.

Goldrocket GmbH

I used this app to help me to increase trust in my site. I really like how it does works so easy and professional. You should know the customer support is one of the best I experienced online. I highly recommend this app.

Little Drops of Water

We've been using this app since 2016 and recently we changed themes, so we needed some help from them to add the certifications...all done in 24 hours.
Fantastic customer service experience!

Big D Vapor

We were concerned about ROI because this is not an inexpensive application. However, it more than pays for itself by boosting conversion, we have been over six figures monthly ever since adding this.

naturesarena.com

They were very helpful. My site looks so much more reliable now. You can check out my website and see for yourself. https://naturesarena.com/

Skin Glow To Go

WOW... WOW... WOW... I can't begin to say how thankful I am to the technicians. At first, I started with the free plan to test it out but then I decided to invest in my brand and I couldn't be happier. I was having issues with the coding stressing myself out, I sent one ticket and bam it was fixed and they did the whole setup for me.. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH..

VeritasLatino.com

I secure my website, good service and we will keep using it, not very good with words, but I think I said everything

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53