Measurement Price Calculator

Measurement Price Calculator

by Extendons

Takes Measurement from Customers to Calculate Product Price

Icmurals

I have literally emailed them multiple times with no reply. The app shows all of it's administrative codes on your store. It also has no way to show sizing before adding to cart. I have lost countless sales due to this app and paid hundreds of dollars with no response from the developer. We sell high end wall paper and the app only shows the price per square ft, it's does specify square foot only 19.99 which is grossly different from out standard pricing on precut murals. It's deceptive and stagnant. I have lost over 2500.

Sun Shades Lifestyle

Excellent app. It is working great for our client website that needs custom measurements. The support is also next level. They always respond and fix my issues within 24 hours.

Traumbeere Berlin

Always having trouble with it. No change of surface customization or to change the look of it. Also very slow and sometimes it takes a couple of second until the product is in the shopping back. I probably have to hire someone to create a unique one (created by a developer) for my store. UPDATE: I know there are a lot of people out that that needed or need a measurement calculator that works really well. After all I delete it and I payed way less for a unique one in my store. Sorry but wouldn't recommend it. Going down from 3 Stars to 2.

May 6, 2021

Hi,

We have explained all the points that you have mentioned in the email and offered help/customization to this app according to its limitations/restrictions but did not find any single reply on that email. We will love to implement our suggested solution if we hear anything back from you. Thank you.

Revilva

The app works fine and the customer service is very reliable. They customized the app exactly as I need. I recommend this app to everybody.

TRAMOR Natursteinhandel

i think the app is very good and it keeps what the developers promise. however, i miss the possibility of individualization. we would like to delete 2 fields in the liquid. thank you in advance and many greetings Caleb

gjsdiscountfabrics.com.au

Never heard back from support in 5 days despite multiple follow ups in which time the free trial ended so we were charged for the month. Reviews about great response time and support seem fake. Don't waste your money and time on this app.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Well, we believe that you have missed our response as we replied you on the same day even within 3 hours. Please check in spam email, may be our email went to spam email.

Plus, You also have not described your issues to us yet, please share your issues with screenshots, so that we can resolve them on priority basis.

Pergola Accessories

This app works great and customer support was incredibly responsive and helpful. I didn't need the pricing chart shown on the purchasing page. My customers really only care about final price after entering in their W x D. In a matter of minutes customer support made that chart not visible to my customers and it just makes everything look cleaner and there will now be no more questions on what the chart means. I'm very pleased with the app and the service.

Melli Mello

The app works great! For questions, the team behind the plug-in responds very quickly. They have helped me with several questions and are very patient. I am very satisfied!

Byens Bådebygger

This app have some of the features our store needed.
We contacted support with questions about translations and more, and got a very quick respons.
The team delivered the needed translations to our store very quick.
World class support!

My Cabinet Door

The app fits perfectly our needs and does everything that is stated in its description. I had small issues when testing it for the first time, but their team fixed it very quickly and professionally. Best customer service I have had in Shopify so far. 100% recommended. Bravo!

Previous 1