Measurement Price Calculator

Custom Price Calculator & Taking Measurements from Customers

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Sublimation Pros

We have been using this app since 2019! Recently we updated to Shopify 2.0 and started using a upload app for our customers. There was conflict between the upload app and Measurements. After contacting them, they jumped right on it. Every company can boast about how great their app and it's functionality are when they want you to purchase it. Not many do a great job "when there is a problem." The behind the Measurement Price Calculator team did a good job for me and I appreciate it.

Mavise

Location Australia

We are very happy with the app and the support is excellent. We had a couple of questions and customisations that we needed for our store and we were really pleased with the support we received. We would highly recommend the app!

Floor Shack

Great app just what I needed for my store, any help I needed was also really quick to respond and helped edit the calculator to suit my store perfectly. Really good customer service 100% recommend this app and it’s creators /employees, I couldn’t find any other app like this or that suited my needs this well on the shopify App Store!

Surplus Traders Australia

Location Australia

We've been searching for a while for an App to do exactly what Measurement Price Calculator does. The team have been extremely helpful resolving an issue we had with configuration. Highly recommended.

Bad & Design Dongen

The service department helped me installing the app a little different then the original options, good work from them.

fairmontflooringhomecenter

This is an amazing app. The support is beyond excellent! I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

3PM Store

The support was very responsive in answering queries for one of our customer's websites and helped us find the solution with a great test example as well before implementing the required changes. The app was highly customised and we're really happy with the service. Definitely recommend this app to everyone.

FloorSupplier.com

The key for me is tech support after purchase. This is what always makes or breaks Apps for me. And so far, this one is great. They reply within a day and seem to want to get me what I need. So far so good! Thanks!

kameleon

Ottima app di misurazione per i vostri prodotti. Assistenza ottima e molto veloce. Avevo un problema di integrazione con un'altra app e loro me lo hanno risolto gratuitamente facendo funzionare entrambe. Consigliata.

Corkando GmbH

The application works perfect and the technical support is really efficient and they are really ready to help no matter how many questions you have.

Previous 1