Measurement Price Calculator

Measurement Price Calculator

by Extendons

Takes Measurement from Customers to Calculate Product Price

Sun Shades Lifestyle

Excellent app. It is working great for our client website that needs custom measurements. The support is also next level. They always respond and fix my issues within 24 hours.

Revilva

The app works fine and the customer service is very reliable. They customized the app exactly as I need. I recommend this app to everybody.

Pergola Accessories

This app works great and customer support was incredibly responsive and helpful. I didn't need the pricing chart shown on the purchasing page. My customers really only care about final price after entering in their W x D. In a matter of minutes customer support made that chart not visible to my customers and it just makes everything look cleaner and there will now be no more questions on what the chart means. I'm very pleased with the app and the service.

Melli Mello

The app works great! For questions, the team behind the plug-in responds very quickly. They have helped me with several questions and are very patient. I am very satisfied!

Byens Bådebygger

This app have some of the features our store needed.
We contacted support with questions about translations and more, and got a very quick respons.
The team delivered the needed translations to our store very quick.
World class support!

My Cabinet Door

The app fits perfectly our needs and does everything that is stated in its description. I had small issues when testing it for the first time, but their team fixed it very quickly and professionally. Best customer service I have had in Shopify so far. 100% recommended. Bravo!

Direct Artificial Grass

App is great, very helpful and quick support! I really appreciate the speedy service from the team!!

Dexarti

This app is amazing when selling wallpaper because offers the possibility for the client to enter their specific measurements and get a price in real-time. Customer support is fantastic! They resolved the problem very quickly.