Automated Retargeting Ads

Intelligent Retargeting strategies to boost sales & growth

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MakakaOnTheRun RFID Blocker Schutz

Time spent using app 1 minute

Meazy helped us with banners and targeting, almost everything is automated. Their dynamic ads look good and have hight CTRs compared to other platforms we’ve tried. 5 stars.

beautymall.pro

Location Ukraine

I’ve been able to set up the app myself in one minute. Nice communications from the team - especially from Ivan (thanks so much for your insights). So far good ROI, especially from abandoned cart strategy.

Progressive Desk - Canada

Time spent using app 1 minute

Meazy add-on looks promising! I've installed it only it for a couple of days, but it's already moving and showing results

Progressive Automations Canada

Time spent using app 1 minute

Using Meazy is a total satisfaction for us, we got ROAS around 500 % without marketing specialist and graphic designer

DEV PD

It’s a perfect add-on for me! I don't really understand advertising, but Meazy does everything that needs to be done for running ads. I save money on the marketer and the graphic designer. Thanks!

Cryonos GmbH

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Ideal tool for beginners, no need to set up anything complicated, everything is simple and clear. Try it and see for yourself.

Dreadradar

Location Germany

I've tried Meazy and it works for us. Orders are coming in and we're in profit. So I do recommend it. Interesting addition to the marketing mix.

Concept är

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are satisfied with Meazy. Remarketing works well and in addition, it is possible to agree on an acquisition strategy. Communication with Ivan is very fast.

är Face mask

Location Czechia

Super easy to use and clean remarketing platform with lots of great strategies. We were looking for G Ads alternative and Meazy fulfilled the purpose.

OLY Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Meazy has been a great alternative to Adroll for online retargetting. We've been testing the platform for 2 months and like the results. (10 x ROAS) first 2 months. Support from Dan + Ivan is great and Im excited to see what the next packages can do for our store.