Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

Workflow Automation & Custom Development Platform.

Mülheim Modular

[GERMAN] Perfekte App um Tasks abzuarbeiten! Wenn man keine Probleme damit hat, sich ggf. selbst die Skripte anzupassen oder gar zu schreiben macht sich diese App super - vor allem gerade innerhalb der EU und ihren Datenschutzbestimmungen - denn so streut man keine Kundendaten in zig Apps, die meistens nur kleine Fälle übernehmen, Danke, dass Ihr solch ein super Tool bereitstellt! - [ENGLISH] Perfect app to work through tasks! If you don't have any problems with adapting or even writing scripts yourself, this app is great - especially within the EU and its data protection regulations - because this way you don't scatter customer data in umpteen different apps, which mostly only take over small use cases. Thank you for providing such a great tool!

WikiLeaks Shop

Mechanic is an essential app for our shopify shops. We were able to quickly install it and easily use already custom made scripts/tasks. We required a specialized task and we were able to join the Mechanic App's Slack and make a post asking to hire someone to help us write a script that would automatically set compare-at prices for our products based on the product category. Someone replied to us within a few minutes and had exactly what we needed coded by the next day with a very reasonable price. Mechanic also gave us a great discount on the app as we installed it on multiple shops.

Orsini Vinyl & Designs

I love this app! It does SO many things! My favorite feature is the "accept maximum amount of orders per day" and it resets every day! It has brought me so much peace of mind! Everything this app does is so helpful! Love it.

The Cultivate Shop

Truly amazing app! To have access to Shopify's API without having to host an app ourselves is truly a gamechanger!

Aurora Plasma Design

It's rare that I feel passionate about a Shopify App, let alone any app at all. Mechanic however—I'm in love ❤️. Shopify has incredible API support, but it can be challenging to make use of the APIs to their fullest, even for a seasoned developer. Even if you have the skills, you still need to build your own application to make use of the APIs, worry about choosing a build environment, hosting, deployment, maintenance, downtime, and all the other stuff that comes with a custom solution. Alternatively, you can use an automator/integrator like Zapier, but then you're limited to the functionality that the automator platform chooses to expose. ¶ Mechanic removes all that, and give you access to the full power of Shopify's API's, all using the familiar language of liquid that so many of us developers work with day in and day out. It used to be that if I needed a small custom solution for one of our shops, I would spend days trying to remember how to set up a Ruby environment, get it hosted on Heroku, get webhooks working, and then have a barely working application that did just that one thing and nothing else. ¶ Since using Mechanic for the past half-year, I honestly don't think I'll ever build a custom Shopify application again. Mechanic has empowered to me to create all kinds of solutions for our business that I never even considered attempting in the past—the barrier to entry was just too high. With Mechanic, I can just write a task to do whatever I want, and best of all, *have fun doing it.*

Allike Store Raffles

When I first came across this app I did not realize it’s full potential. It has helped us to create very powerful tasks which otherwise would have been either very expensive to develop or would have required multiple other apps. Mechanic combines it all and does so with an extremely easy and adaptive interface. But the best part is the community. It is super easy to find great help and post jobs if you’re stuck on a task. Mechanic must be the best app on this App Store.

InaGospodina.ro

There are around 300 automations that are amazing. We're using mostly quality-of-life tasks for our store, but this app can be such a huge time saver. Oh and their support is amazing (and fast). This is really one of the best apps you could find on the store and I wish more people knew about it so we can support this amazing development team!

Prime Keyboards

Great app with tons of useful utility to lessen the tedium of running an online store. Response to customer support is timely and helpful. Great all around.

Bont Skates Online Shop

Finally, an App that actually works. After trying many solutions and discovering they fail silently, only do 50% of the job, or just won't work, Mechanic was a breath of fresh air. I'm so glad to have found Mechanic. The team has the right attitude, response, and a product that actually works, unlike half the other stuff out there.

Make Nice Company

Very powerful app that allows you to modify the functions of Shopify. I'm able to automate so many things with just this 1 app that does almost everything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9