Mechanic

Workflow Automation & Custom Development Platform

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Keycult

Time spent using app Over 1 year

An absolute must-have automation tool. Helps you go from being a normal user to a Shopify superuser. The open-source catalog of existing Mechanic tasks is an incredible resource for learning about the power of the platform.

ミナカラ

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support is helpful and responsive. App capabilities are great, it's powerful, flexible, and provides clear visibility into its operation.

Slice Engineering

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is one of the best developer apps out there on Shopify! The team is super helpful, the Mechanic community on Slack is excellent, and there are literally limitless opportunities to automate your store with this app. Highly recommend!

MTB Direct Australia

Location Australia

Such a great app! Filled a big gap for us and enabled us to automate a lot of tasks and business logic without the hassle of managing our own private apps.

Exotic Needs Eswatini

Location Eswatini

This app is gold. you can just leave your Shopify working on its own without doing anything with their task. This is highly recommended to every Shopify user. Also, Matt is always there for me for every issue I have he always helps me with good and kind support. Thanks for making this app it helps me a lot and thank you for your service, Matt.

Zodax Online

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Love that this one app helps add functionality to our store that we'd otherwise have to pay for multiple apps to accomplish. An extensive task library helps to get things started and is a very useful guide and reference. Customer service is helpful and quick to respond. What else could I ask for?

Pyramid Display Materials

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am more than impressed with each automation in Mechanic. If there is an automation that is a little beyond your ability, the community and support are there to help you along the way.

Faherty Brand

Time spent using app About 1 month

This has really opened up a world of possibilities for me as a dev. Any store with an in-house developer or any Plus store that leverages flows should 100% have Mechanic on hand. They have great documentation, amazing support and a phenomenal community too. I've been working on Shopify stores for 5+ years and I've never had a better app support experience.

Love-Rugs

Amazing app that's got a great library. As a small store owner it's helped with some small but important tasks. I'd imagine if I knew more about coding the possibilities would be endless.

WYLD CBD

As a tech-newb, I am very appreciative of the support the folx at Mechanic have provided in setting up all my tasks! 5 stars for that the support alone, 5 stars for the product- very useful for helping us understand our customers better

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12