Etsy Integration, Import

Etsy Integration, Import

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
OneChannel
December 1, 2022

Julie and Ocean were super helpful customer service reps! Excellent service! Fast replies when my work hours coincided with theirs. Rare to get such fast and helpful replies.

RockStop.com
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneChannel replied December 1, 2022

Hi Sam,

This is Julie from Etsy Integration, Import.

Julie

November 14, 2022

I needed a bit of help doing the integration, and the team were very helpful, every step of the way far. Very happy with the customer service.

Clay By Design Aus
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneChannel replied November 14, 2022

Hi Clay By Design Aus store admin,

This is Ocean from Etsy Integration, Import.

Ocean

September 14, 2022

Fast and quality service. I am motivated to use your service! Thank you very much Niel! ..............................................

laura.treimane.saulaja
Latvia
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi laura.treimane.saulaja Admin,

This is Niel from OneEtsy Team.
First of all, I sincerely thank you for your very precious review.

We truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@1channel.app

Best Regards!

Niel

September 14, 2022

It was easy enough to use. Very easy to connect. But more than the tool, I loved your support. It was fantastic. I am going to subscribe to the tool and drop Ced because that is the best support I have had in years.

bpdgifts
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hello Thomas,

Here's Felix from Etsy Integration, Import.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Felix

September 8, 2022

We are still working on some details. As I want to make some changes. But they are very helpful and I got all replies to my questions. I hope we can continue working . Thank You!

Semraascioglu.store
Turkey
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi there,

This is Ocean from Etsy Integration, Import.

Ocean