Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 100% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de abril de 2024

I was searching for an appointment booking app and nothing comes close to Meety. I needed something that would easily be embedded into my Shopify store and easy to set up. Meety is just that. I also love that I can have it coordinate to the branding I have on my store and add staff as my company grows. My favorite is that it easily integrates with Zoom so I don't have to worry about sending my clients any reminders and such as Meety does all the heavy lifting for me.

Atarah's Atelier
5 meses usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 15 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your sharing. We are so happy to become a companion in supporting your business.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

9 de marzo de 2024

I’ve used so many scheduling apps but this app HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE TO ME! I’ll start with phenomenal support: Grace, Belle, & Macie have been incredibly helpful every step of the way, are literally always there, and respond crazy quick even at odd hours when not expected. The widget is super intuitive and client friendly, making checkout a breeze. It makes my website look good and helps me organize my calendar with google integration. It even has auto google meeting link for when I start online seminars. It helps me look professional with custom automated emails. This app has everything I needed for my business AND MORE! Highly recommend!

LemLace.Ink
17 días usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 10 de marzo de 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for us to continuously improve our product and service.
We are always willing to hear your concern. Feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

15 de marzo de 2024

This has absolutely been the best experience I have ever had with an app or extenstion having anything to do with web design. I was SHOCKED at the level of customer service, Belle, and Macey, went WAY above and beyond. Something I have never experienced before working with any apps in web design. These are good people, who genuinely care. I can't say enough about how great my experience has been with them. I wish I could refer them to more people, because people need to know about this app, it's diverse functionality, and most importantly, the genuine customer service. I cant'a say enough good things about Meety. It's the best single thing in changing the direction of my business from selling products to selling services. 5 stars is a terribly inaccurate rating. I would go more with 10,000. And it probably sounds like I am making this up, but I never write reviews for anyone. But this service went above and beyond. They NEED TO BE KNOWN ABOUT! Thank you!

Revival Retro Designs
18 días usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

19 de marzo de 2024

We like how easy it has been to implement the app and we find there is enough flexibility in being able to customise it. I particularly like how I can add custom fields before the checkout page.

While testing the app for our product, we notice there are still a few minor interface bugs since the app is in it's beta stage, but the team has been very friendly and prompt in assisting me with all my concerns and open to feedback, so I have no doubt that their product will improve over time. I would recommend it just because the support has been excellent!

TinySupply
Singapur
27 días usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 23 de marzo de 2024

15 de marzo de 2024

I have been using Meety for a few weeks now and as a new app I have to say they have been great with support and fixing small issue to make things better for the client and the customer. Very easy to get a hold of and very helpful. Always willing to do there best to help everyone ! Great team !

RELAX & RESTORE WELLNESS
Canadá
2 meses usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

23 de febrero de 2024

I have to say, I've been really impressed by this app .. great functionality and features. I've been testing and setting up this app for our bike rental service and its working great. The support is phenomenal. Any questions, issues or small changes needed, resolved very quickly. The support team are great. Thanks so much guys. Really appreciate all your work!

Chain Driven Cycles
Irlanda
4 meses usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 26 de febrero de 2024

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your every word. It is great to know that you had a wonderful experience with our app and service.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

Best regards,

23 de febrero de 2024

This app has been a game changer for scheduling classes as part of an annual festival. I was having glitches with some of my entries and reached out to the help desk. I received a response within an hour and the issue resolved within the next hour. The next day I was double checking and noticed some other things shifted. I reached back out and not only did they show me how to change things they also updated all the appointment times due to the changes on the back end so I didn't have to do double the work. I'm converting my other store over to this system ASAP! LOVE IT!

Midwest Fiber Festival
20 días usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 26 de febrero de 2024

12 de marzo de 2024

I've experimented with most of the apps in the space and found this one to be the best suited to my personal needs. The development team has been wildly responsive to questions and feature asks, as well as reasonable about what they can and can't implement quickly to help me get going. A strong recommend from my end!

Sparrow's Nest Studio
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 13 de marzo de 2024

24 de enero de 2024

I have been using and testing this app for a few weeks. I was searching for an app that would allow customers to pick projects, and pick times to come into my studio and do them. There were many apps that claimed to do that, but nothing comes close to this app. Some features that I needed were still being developed, but that was NOT an issue. Didn't matter the time or day, I hit the chat button and within a minute, help was on the way, and they developed things on the spot for me. Hands down the absolute BEST customer service of any apps that I have used. The functionality of this app is amazing, and I am super excited to see what new developments they come out with, as it progresses. If you're looking for a booking app, do yourself a favor, and integrate this into your store! Super glad I found them, and recommend them to anyone!

Creative Cove Designs
22 días usando la aplicación
RockyHub JSC respondió 25 de enero de 2024

26 de marzo de 2024

Very useful and quite comprehensive app. It's under development, but the support is always available and very helpful. Great experience.
I recommend it.