Samlet vurdering
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
11. april 2024

I was searching for an appointment booking app and nothing comes close to Meety. I needed something that would easily be embedded into my Shopify store and easy to set up. Meety is just that. I also love that I can have it coordinate to the branding I have on my store and add staff as my company grows. My favorite is that it easily integrates with Zoom so I don't have to worry about sending my clients any reminders and such as Meety does all the heavy lifting for me.

Atarah's Atelier
5 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 15. april 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your sharing. We are so happy to become a companion in supporting your business.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

15. april 2024

Utilisation très intuitive, et un SAV agréable et super réactif!

Dalarya Guidance
Frankrike
3 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 17. april 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for us to continuously improve our product and service.
We are always willing to hear your concern. Feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

-------------

Salut,

Nous vous remercions sincèrement pour votre retour. C'est une grande motivation pour nous d'améliorer continuellement nos produits et services.
Nous sommes toujours prêts à entendre vos préoccupations. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter sur Live Chat ou support@meetyapp.io.

Meilleurs vœux,
L'équipe Meety.

2. mai 2024

This app has almost everything the other paid appointment apps have. There are still some tiny kinks here and there but the customer service is super helpful and responsive. Definitely one of the best customer service I have experienced.

Bridget King Jewelry
3 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 3. mai 2024

15. mai 2024

Very good and helpful customer support. They also respond very fast:)

Dunsta AB
Sverige
RockyHub JSC svarte 17. mai 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying using Meety.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or email at support@meetyapp.io. We're always here to help.

Meety team.

14. mai 2024

Although Meety is a new app, they provide a good customer service support and are willing to work closely with their users to address any teething issues. They are quick to respond to our feedback and follow-up promptly with adjustments.

Craft Atelier
Singapore
RockyHub JSC svarte 15. mai 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Meety.
If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat or email at support@meetyapp.io. We're here to help!

Warm regards,
Meety Team

7. mai 2024

I tried many different Appointment Booking services, and Meety is by far the best option. Very straight forward and easy to use. Every other app has so many different 'settings' and basic necessities hidden behind paywalls, but the ease-of-use and upfront capabilities of Meety remain unmatched. Very customizable as well, which, if you look at my store, is a necessity. Customer support is also very responsive and extremely helpful. Truly one of the best apps and would recommend to everyone.

Diet Moonlyte
RockyHub JSC svarte 8. mai 2024

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your every word. It is great to know that you had a wonderful experience with our app and service.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

26. april 2024

Exceptionally good customer service. Responds within minutes, solves problems in a short time.

POWERLAB
Sveits
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 29. april 2024

2. mai 2024

I've tried other calendar apps that have an embed option, but they were clunky and I was unable to do any branding. Also, in order to take payment, it was an extra charge and it had to be done outside of Shopify.

The Meety App changed all of that. Integrated into Shopify, and outstanding customer support make changing to this app a no-brainer. As a painter, jewelry maker, and intuitive energy coach; Meety is going to be a BIG part of my growth as a business. Highly recommend!

Harmony Goddess
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 3. mai 2024

17. april 2024

Je souhaitais mettre en place une réservation en ligne avec un service de connexion à la plateforme Zoom. Le service est vraiment à l'écoute et disponible face aux différentes requêtes. Je recommande.

Sane Yoga Studio
Frankrike
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 21. april 2024

----------

Salut,

Nous apprécions grandement chacun de vos mots. C'est formidable de savoir que vous avez eu une merveilleuse expérience avec notre application et notre service.
Si vous avez des inquiétudes, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter sur Live Chat ou support@meetyapp.io.

Cordialement,
L'équipe Meety.

26. mars 2024

Very useful and quite comprehensive app. It's under development, but the support is always available and very helpful. Great experience.
I recommend it.