Omtaler (222)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. desember 2023

I haven't tested this app on an actual order yet, but so far I'm very impressed! It gives you a lot of flexibility in setting up appointments. I offer astrology and Tarot readings, and I've been looking for a while for an intuitive scheduling app that integrates with the Shopify checkout, has text fields so that customers can provide their question, and integrates with Zoom and calendar (Meety integrates with Google and Outlook calendars, but no apple integration just yet).

The best part so far has been support from Grace! She responded within minutes, and patiently walked me through some of the more advanced features. The development team helped me work through Zoom integration, as I haven't set it up quite right in the beginning :-)

Overall, a great experience. Highly recommend.
Daria

AstroLoggia
4 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 26. desember 2023

Hi Daria,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for us to continuously improve our product and service.
We are always willing to hear your concern. Feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

18. januar 2024

The app is user friendly and easy to use. Some features were not available, but after reaching out to support Grace was able to assist me with getting them activated! This is by far the best booking app I have used. Everything I need is right at my fingertips and easily integrated across platforms. I HIGHLY recommend this app for any service that requires booking appointments!

Spirits Sanctum
Rundt 6 timer bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 25. januar 2024

19. april 2024

Fantastica e ricca di funzionalità. supporto super veloce.

Stilista Da Casa
Italia
Rundt 24 timer bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 21. april 2024

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your every word. It is great to know that you had a wonderful experience with our app and service.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

---------

Ciao,

Apprezziamo molto ogni tua parola. È bello sapere che hai avuto un'esperienza meravigliosa con la nostra app e il nostro servizio.
In caso di dubbi, non esitate a contattarci su Live Chat o support@meetyapp.io.

Distinti saluti,
Squadra di incontro.

18. april 2024

Thanks for the help!

Trillium Barndominiums
Rundt 2 timer bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 21. april 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your sharing. We are so happy to become a companion in supporting your business.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

13. mars 2024

Super great customer service. Had us up and running quickly.

House of Brinson

Nederland
Rundt 15 timer bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 4. juni 2024

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It's fantastic to hear that you're having a positive experience with Meety!
For any further assistance or questions, please reach out to us via Live Chat or email at support@meetyapp.io.

------------

Hoi,

Wij waarderen het dat u de tijd heeft genomen om een ​​beoordeling achter te laten. Wat fijn om te horen dat je een positieve ervaring hebt met Meety!
Voor verdere hulp of vragen kunt u contact met ons opnemen via Live Chat of e-mail op support@meetyapp.io.

Hartelijke groeten,
Meety-team.

7. juni 2024

420 Boat Charters
Malta
21 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 9. juni 2024

6. februar 2024

Excellent app, excellent customer service ! I totally recommend !

Mosaik 212
Marokko
6 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 11. februar 2024

25. desember 2023

This is a great app, they are very useful with customer support. It is also easy to navigate.

Inner Viper
5 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 26. desember 2023

19. juni 2024

Amazing support & Amazing service. Just the app i was looking for. Support paid a huge role to help go live in almost no time. And also provided a tailored solution for my requirements.

KEYWEST ACADEMY OF BEAUTY AND MAKEUP