Omtaler (267)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
21. februar 2024

I'm thrilled to have found this app; it's truly free, and the customer service is excellent. Thank you for the effort you put in, and I really enjoy the app. If you're looking for an excellent calendar service, look no further; you'll find it here. Thanks Grace for your kind attention.

Yojma Capital
Mexico
26 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 26. februar 2024

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your every word. It is great to know that you had a wonderful experience with our app and service.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

Best regards,

2. mars 2024

Free? and Premium? This is one app that I can, wholeheartedly, say ticks all the checkboxes. The app is, unbelievably, packed with rich features with full customizability.

Also, a special thanks to Macie for helping me whenever I needed it. The support team was available 24/7 to assist regardless of the issue.

I'd rate them 10 stars.

School Of Exams
India
6 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 3. mars 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for us to continuously improve our product and service.
Macie will be super happy reading this!
We are always willing to hear your concern. Feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

23. april 2024

The support has been very helpful!

JerichoRoadStudio
USA
33 minutter bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 24. april 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your sharing. We are so happy to become a companion in supporting your business.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

28. februar 2024

Great!

Macie has helped me a lot

My Store
Tyskland
7 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 29. februar 2024

8. februar 2024

I'm currently setting up/customizing the app, the functionality is fantastic! Although I intend to use it as a physical appointment scheduling tool, it fits me wonderfully! I don't have enough kind words for the support - quick, professional, polite and very helpful... A pleasure working with Meety team!

My Store
Litauen
4 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 11. februar 2024

5. februar 2024

I integrated the Meety booking app into my business. Setup assistance was phenomenal, and the support team was exceptional. They demonstrated a deep understanding of the product, were patient with inquiries, and proactively resolved my questions. The technical expertise and personalized attention impressed me the most. I recommend Meety for its quality service and incredible support team.

Ech24
USA
5 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 6. februar 2024

15. februar 2024

Une application et une équipe géniale ! J'ai trouvé la solution pour mes réservations en ligne et j'ai été accompagnée dès que j'en ai ressenti le besoin. Un chat intégré à l'appli facilite grandement la communication et il y a toujours quelqu'un pour vous répondre si ce n'est le jour même dès le lendemain ;)

Green Boucan
Frankrike
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 18. februar 2024

3. mars 2024

I didn't know how to set up my vacation, so when I asked via chat, she immediately told me how to do it.
I was able to set it up comfortably with the really best support and friendly response!
Thank you for your continued support.

TrendyJapan
Japan
1 dag bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 6. mars 2024

29. februar 2024

Exelente aplicacion, completa, eficiente y el soporte realmente es exepcional. agradezco mucho a Grace por estar siempre al pendiente y ser tan amable y eficiente. he probado mucha apps de agendamientos pero ninguna iguala a meety, realmente 5 estrellas. Recomiendo a toda la comunidad de shopify a integrar esta app. realmente increible

Dra. Voz
Uruguay
1 dag bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 3. mars 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for Grace and for our team to continuously improve our product and service.

-------

Hola,

Le agradecemos sinceramente sus comentarios. Esta es una gran motivación para Grace y para nuestro equipo para mejorar continuamente nuestro producto y servicio.
Siempre estamos dispuestos a escuchar su inquietud. No dude en contactarnos a través del chat en vivo o support@meetyapp.io.

Los mejores deseos,
Equipo Meety.

27. mars 2024

So far, it seems to be a great solution for booking workshops for my business. The support is fantastic and very quick, which helped me get set up in no time. Highly Recommend!

Plant Studio