Omtaler (286)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
21. mars 2024

Seamless integration. Lots of functionalities and flexibilities. The support is amazing!

DÜN
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 23. mars 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for us to continuously improve our product and service.
We are always willing to hear your concern. Feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

2. januar 2024

I was having minor issues navigating the app but their chat assistant Belle helped me out! So far its the best and most customizable booking app in the Shopify store!

Solishealing
5 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 4. januar 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your sharing. We are so happy to become a companion in supporting your business. Belle will be super excited reading this for sure!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

8. mars 2024

Ich bin noch am testen, aber bis jetzt kann die App alles was ich brauche. Ebenso der Chat Support ist klasse

Vuturior
Tyskland
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 10. mars 2024

5. februar 2024

Meety has completely transformed my museum booking experience. Its user-friendly interface and seamless navigation make ticket purchasing a breeze. The real-time availability feature and the ability to plan visits are game-changers. With top-notch security and responsive customer support, Meety not only simplifies museum visits but enriches the entire experience. Highly recommended for anyone looking to explore museums hassle-free.

Fondazione Cesare Pavese
Italia
Rundt 17 timer bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 6. februar 2024

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your every word. It is great to know that you had a wonderful experience with our app and service.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

14. januar 2024

They are very helpful with your success. The support is amazing you should definitely use this to start your booking business and service. I'm just starting but the experience has been excellent !

liveaction
5 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 18. januar 2024

25. desember 2023

Excellent product! It provides a lot of services for free compared to other apps. I spoke to Grace and her customer service was amazing. She was quick and responsive with efficient solutions.

Excellence Racing
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 26. desember 2023

11. januar 2024

I'm still testing the application and organizing the booking services but I have to say that I am delighted to write this review because since I installed Meety on my website everything has been very intuitive. The features provided by the application are exactly what I need for my business, intuitive and with a friendly design. A reservation system that is well organized and intuitive to use from the administration, which is very important when using external applications.
The help that Belle has given me has been very professional, always willing to answer my questions, to help me and also improving the features of the application for my business. It has been a 10 out of 10 deal.
¡Congratulations on the application!

Finca El Burrero
Spania
1 dag bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 18. januar 2024

26. april 2024

Super service, patiente et elle a bien répondu à toutes mes questions pour setter mon service :) Merci beaucoup

Creations Rose
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 29. april 2024

25. desember 2023

I haven't tested this app on an actual order yet, but so far I'm very impressed! It gives you a lot of flexibility in setting up appointments. I offer astrology and Tarot readings, and I've been looking for a while for an intuitive scheduling app that integrates with the Shopify checkout, has text fields so that customers can provide their question, and integrates with Zoom and calendar (Meety integrates with Google and Outlook calendars, but no apple integration just yet).

The best part so far has been support from Grace! She responded within minutes, and patiently walked me through some of the more advanced features. The development team helped me work through Zoom integration, as I haven't set it up quite right in the beginning :-)

Overall, a great experience. Highly recommend.
Daria

AstroLoggia
4 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 26. desember 2023

Hi Daria,

28. mai 2024

L'APP è ben fatta, ricca di funzionalità e facile da usare. In più, l'assistenza clienti è top!

Faccio Cose
Italia
4 dager bruker appen
RockyHub JSC svarte 30. mai 2024

----------

Ciao,

Ti ringraziamo sinceramente per il tuo feedback. Questa è per noi una grande motivazione per migliorare continuamente il nostro prodotto e servizio.
Siamo sempre disposti ad ascoltare la tua preoccupazione. Non esitate a contattarci su Live Chat o support@meetyapp.io.

Auguri,