Mega Media Exporter

Mega Media Exporter

Free plan available
Rating (5)
June 15, 2022

Support is blazing fast and efficient. Works like a charm. I love that you can change the file name structure.

Abelstedt
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
May 17, 2022

This app saved me SO much time in trying to individually download all of my product images from my site one-by-one. I can't believe how easy it was -- and to think I found it through a Shopify support thread looking for a workaround! Thank you to the developers of this, it's a massively helpful tool and works really smoothly.

Winged Ones Jewelry
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
October 20, 2021

Works as advertised, it saved me from hours of manually downloading and renaming hundreds of images.

Atomic Koi Creatives
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 24, 2020

Excellent app and brilliant service. Does what it says on the tin! We used it to download our media content so we could move the store to Woo Commerce!

Wow Doll
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 21, 2019

Great Tool and Speed. We needed additional details in our dowloaded files. The customer support was outstanding and provided what was needed in under 24 hours!

Prince of Scots
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 16, 2021

I used this app to save time getting all my product images saved together and organized on my computer so I can optimize them and use them for advertising different channels! The app did exactly that and in seconds which would have taken probably an entire day to do manually!. recommend to save you time! great app thanks

RhinocerosX
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 2, 2019

They are great, THeir customer support are quickly. I have told them just want to add a feature that is not exist in app, they had make it in few days.

متجر باندا