Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 januari 2024

Very easy to use, user-friendly design. Customer support is great, Very responsive and helpful staff. would recommend!

Nicoman.co.uk
Storbritannien
8 månader användning av appen
21 december 2023

Hi folks.
Just a few words about Hukify support.
I've contacted support by chat and Kien helped me a lot.
In less than 5 minutes, everything was working perfectly.
Fast and precise.
Thank you, Kien and Hukify.
Your support was fantastic.

That's it.

TrendHaus
Brasilien
21 dagar användning av appen
19 december 2023

Very useful app. The upgrading of the menus is amazing. It has many options to create a site that is easy fore the customer to navigate. Customer service is amazing as well. They offer help and come thorough to get you up and running smoothly.

2Stick4u
USA
3 dagar användning av appen
25 november 2023

Great app, it's easy to use and make it easy to design and set out a menu the way you want it. I had a small tech issue (user error) but the support team were quick to respond and made the changes for me to make it work how I wanted. Would recommend.

Divegent jewelry
USA
4 dagar användning av appen
25 januari 2024

Thanks a lot from your team helping me,i recommend this apo,has a great mega menus

Pawshubs
Kosovo
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
1 december 2023

This app does everything I want and considering that I'm picky, that's really amazing! Fast loading app, team is very responsive, menus in multiple languages, features that I really couldn't find in any other app (I tried them all).
Thanks team!

Goodwatch
Kanada
5 dagar användning av appen
19 december 2023

Amazing features and easy to create your own custom menus. I had an issue with getting it installed into my theme and the support team logged in and got this sorted for me within the hour. Great service, would recommend!

TIO
Storbritannien
En dag användning av appen
4 januari 2024

Easy to use! Great customer service!

The Living Co.
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
13 november 2023

Experience is awesome! Our store required custom code for the menu, and it took no time to make everything right. Thanks a lot!

Unhuman Supplements
Kanada
14 dagar användning av appen
23 oktober 2023

Very responsive and helpful support, the app itself allowed me to build exactly the menu I wanted.

my-k0rea