Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Classic Bargains Australia

Location Australia

Fantastic app! Easy to use and install. Easily customisable with lots of drag and drop options. Very responsive customer service that helped me fix an issue quickly. Thank you for creating this app! I highly recommend it!

June 16, 2022

Thanks for your great review. It is very useful for us and it is also the motivation for our team to continue to improve the application, to provide customers the application with useful features, easy to use, and to bring customers great support service for the duration of using our app

We wish you have a successful business
have a great day!

Stock Bahia

Location Algeria

HOLA A TODOS ME ENCANTA EL DISEÑO DEL MENU ESTOY BASTANTE SATISFECHO CON ESTA APP Y TAMBIEN CON EL SOPORTE ASI QUE 1000 GRACIAS A TODOS LOS QUE HAN COLABORADO.

May 13, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. It helps us a lot to promote this app to other customers. We also have a great time supporting you.
I wish you have a successful business
Have a great day!

Hola,
Muchas gracias por tu revisión. Nos ayuda mucho a promocionar esta aplicación a otros clientes. También nos lo pasamos muy bien apoyándote.
Deseo que tengas un negocio exitoso.
¡Qué tengas un lindo día!

Mr Animo

The overall design looks good and the price is what made me install this App. IMHO, this App is way more complicated than it seems and needs to be.
Why just 2 Stars and the uninstall:
2 Stars for the UI, -3 for the UX, the implentation difficulties (where we lost too much time on), as well as the set up and features.
I contacted their support because I was unable to properly translate the menu. Their answer was quite short and not helpful at all. According to them I had to contact the developer of the transaltion App (which I did, but even with their help, the problems persisted) I installed the App twice, but finally decided to uninstall it and stop wasting our time on something that clearly isn't meant for our shop (or multi-language shops).
I'm using another Mega Menu now that is way easier to use and has integrated translation. It is not free like this one, but it works and support is really really fast and helpful.

April 14, 2022

Thanks for taking your time to write us a detailed review. We appreciate your review and surely will improve our app, as well as our support service.
We hope you have a successful business and hope to work with our on our other apps

Rappelkiste Trier

Komplexe App, mit der man individuelle Menüs bauen kann.
Hilfsbereiter Service. Deutsche Erklärungen wären allerdings hilfreich.

March 11, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. It helps us a lot to promote this app to other customer.
I wish you have a successful business
Have a great day

Hallo,
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Es hilft uns sehr, diese App bei anderen Kunden zu bewerben.
Ich wünsche Ihnen ein erfolgreiches Geschäft
Ich wünsche ihnen einen wunderbaren Tag

Loja Flora & Bem

muito bom o app, rápido e dinâmico para a customização . Parabéns. Fiquei muito satisfeito em poder usar o Drag DROP, não conhecia e mesmo surpreendeu na qualidade, o suporte técnico e atendimento muito bom . :-)

March 10, 2022

Olá,
Muito obrigado para sua revisão. Sim, gastamos muito tempo criando a funcionalidade Arrastar e Soltar e fazendo com que ela funcione sem problemas porque achamos que isso ajudará os comerciantes a criar seus menus com facilidade. Fico feliz em ver que surpreendê-lo. Obrigada.
Desejo que você tenha um negócio de sucesso
Tenha um ótimo dia

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review. Yes, we spend a lot of time building Drag & Drop functionality and making it work smoothly because we think it will help merchants to build their menus easily. I'm happy to see that surprise you. Thank you.
I wish you have a sucess business
Have a great day

Afrihair

I've been setting up a site and found this mega menu to be easy to use, and when I did have an issue the support was quick and easy to deal with, they fixed my issue within hours. 5 star product, 5 star support

March 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review :)

We also have a great time while supporting you

Have a nice day!

guineapetstore

The app is working great. Easy to use and intuitive interface. I had an issue that customer support solved very quickly. I recommend.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We're also happy to support you. Have a great day!

My Simple Creations

I love the app. But for the past 2 days have been getting an error when trying to save. "Unknown error"

February 14, 2022

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got while using our app.

I would like to notice that the unknow error is solved, now you can enjoy the app

AColorfulPlanet

Is an excellent app, but since yesterday I haven't been able to save the changes on the menu. I get the error "Unknown error! Please try again later"
¿What could be the problem?

February 14, 2022

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got while using our app.

BlackSugar

I am so satisfied with this app! I needed the help to get this to be centered, and they helped me promptly. It was very helpful!!

February 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We're also happy while helping you. Have a great day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6