Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop | Reviews

by ETS-Soft

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

Esoteric Awakenings

I just spent over two hours customizing this menu just to find that it does NOT work with 2.0 themes! Please fix!

Cheetah Motorsport

The app is good, fantastic if you consider it's free. It has some minor usability bugs on the creation of the menus, but the support team is there to help and fix it. It's worth trying it.

November 17, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're always here to support you whenever you need :)

Jou-Jou

Non seulement la femme que j'ai eue est très jolie, mais aussi très compétente. Le résultat et indéniablement c'est parfait, je la remercie encore. Application très professionnelle je recommande Not only is the wife I had very pretty, but also very competent. The result and undeniably perfect, I thank her again. Very professional application I recommend

October 29, 2021

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much.
We also have a great time working with you too.
Have a a great day !

Go Safe Shop

It's one thing to have a great app, but it means a lot to have a very responsive support. I had issues making the Mega Menu to work with my custom theme but the ETS-Soft team were so kind enough to fix it for me. Great job and more power! Love the Mega Menu so much!

October 29, 2021

I'm glad to see your great feedback :) thank you so much.
We also have a great time while supporting you. Hope you have a sucessfull business.
And feel free to contact us anytime if you need help from us
Regards,

Kawaii Labs

Honestly some of the best customer support I have ever received. They were quick to help and answer all my questions. I ru no n Dawn 2.0 and the menu didn't display correctly but they were quick to sort the problem! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

October 26, 2021

That's a great feedback, thank you so much :)

We're testing again on Dawn 2.0 and updating to the app to make sure it works well on all other online store 2.0

If you need any further help while using our app, feel free to contact us any time. We're always ready to support you

Have a great day!

Pawdventure

The worst customer support in the world! I contacted them on Wednesday, today is Saturday ... They write me back a very short answer, i provided them with everything even access to our page!! and we debated about the problem and then they stopped replying.

October 26, 2021

I'm sorry for the bad experience you got while contacting us. We replied immediately when you contact us, however, for some reason, the email comes to your spam box.

Finally, we touched each other and completed the support as your request.

If you need further support, feel free to contact us via email, or via online chat for faster support

Have a great day

Golden Floral

Hands down the best app. It brought my website from 0 to 100! It looks really professional And the support team is really helpful and fast. I had minor issues and they fixed them asap. def recommend

October 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your great review. It helps us so much to promote this great app to other merchants. Have a great day and hope you have a sucessful business!!!

Dressed by Stacey

This is one of the greatest app in this category on shopify, All the things you want to do is very easy, and yeah I must be write here about Support, excellent support, Thanks for Giang from support who helped me alot to get the things fixed.

October 1, 2021

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much.
We also have a great time working with you too.
Have a a great day !

NaturPlus Vomero

Great app! I had a problem and in less than 24 hours the assistance solved it for me. Excellent graphic customization.
Well done!

September 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your review and feel very happy when seeing it, it also helps us to promote this app to other customers :)

We wish you have a successful business. Have a great day

Olla Bowls

the app is amazing and the support helped me to integrate the menu as i wanted it. Thank you so much for your fast support and great app.
Recommended 100%

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your review and feel very happy when seeing it, it also helps us to promote this module to other customers :)

We wish you have a successful business. And contact us if you need any further help.

Have a great day!