Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop | Reviews

by ETS-Soft

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

Esoteric Awakenings

I just spent over two hours customizing this menu just to find that it does NOT work with 2.0 themes! Please fix!

Pawdventure

The worst customer support in the world! I contacted them on Wednesday, today is Saturday ... They write me back a very short answer, i provided them with everything even access to our page!! and we debated about the problem and then they stopped replying.

October 26, 2021

I'm sorry for the bad experience you got while contacting us. We replied immediately when you contact us, however, for some reason, the email comes to your spam box.

Finally, we touched each other and completed the support as your request.

If you need further support, feel free to contact us via email, or via online chat for faster support

Have a great day

Little Colorado

Menu editor is extremely laggy and produces glitchy results. When I was having an issue getting menus to appear in my theme, the team completely ruined my scss "fixing" the issue. I had to rehash my scss from scratch due to this since there is no versioning for assets in Shopify. REALLY BAD support. They cost me days of work on the scss. Unacceptable to delete/edit code without asking first.

August 27, 2021

I am very surprised to receive your negative review. We’ve supported and reported the job on 19/8 and we have not received any of your comments about the SCS issue on your site.

Today we’ve received your unpleasant feedback on our app. With any complaint and issue, we would like to cooperate with you to handle it. We're waiting for your response via our support system

Baboeletje

doesn't work can also be just me, but I also don't get any responses to my emails so not a good app for me

August 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm also sorry for the bad experience you got while using our app.

I have just checked again with our support team. Maybe when you sent the messages to us, it's our offline time (Weekend), so we didn't reply to you immediately.

However, when we start working, we already supported and sent you our instruction on how to display the menu, but have no response from you (Maybe it's your offline time as well)

Anyway, we're always ready to support you if you need help, just please send us your message or email, then we will answer as soon as possible

La vallée des bonnes affaires

loin d'être facile à utiliser de plus si vous disposer d'une boutique avec beaucoup de menu je ne le vous recommande vraiment pas

March 9, 2021

Je suis vraiment désolé pour la mauvaise expérience que vous avez eue lors de l'utilisation de notre application. Nous améliorons l'application en ce moment, et quand elle sera prête, nous publierons le dernier code qui garantira le bon fonctionnement de toute la boutique Shopify.

Démodé [www.demodestore.com]

I have sent multiple emails, also provided access as collaborator. Its over a week, still I am not getting any response. Lost my patience. I am uninstalling this app. Not happy with App as well as support.

March 9, 2021

I'm so sorry for the bad experience you got while using our app. We are improving the app right now, and when it's ready, we will publish the newest code which makes sure will work smoothly on all Shopify store. From now on, we also check the app support email every day to answer any question as soon as possible

brobigshop

dove e scritto? prima scrivete gratuito poi installata vai alla documentazione e viene critto che ce da pagare?
scrivetelo!!! disinstallo subito la correttezza e la base di tutto

Dopo aver installato Mega Menu Pro , avrai 15 giorni di prova gratuita .

March 28, 2020

Mi dispiace tanto per averti confuso. Prima era una prova gratuita di 15 giorni, ma al momento questa app è totalmente gratuita per te. Installa l'app e divertiti

Ora rimuoverò il testo della tariffa o la versione di prova gratuita nel documento, grazie per avermelo fatto notare