Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

by ETS-Soft

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

Apple Core Tees

The description says free, then after installing wants to charge.
I have no problem with a developer wanting to charge for their time, but, don't say it's free when it is not. ****Update****
Thank you for responding. Until everything is up to date I cannot give a better review until I am able to test the product. I do look forward to doing so. However, because of the quick response I will add a couple more stars for now.

June 2, 2021

-------------Update 06/02/2021------------
Finally the Update version is ready which is Free forever for all users. You can re-install the app and start creating your own professional menu
----------------
Firstly, I want to confirm that this app is totally free. However, we are setting up our server to update the new version of this app. On the new version, you can select "Free" plan and continue using this app.

At the same time, we also edit the description for Mega Menu Pro app on Shopify app store. The edited description version is now published on Shopify app store and you can see there is a "Free" plan.

Unfortunately, our server still needs to configure some options and therefore you could not access the "Free" plan.

We will finish all configurations today and the latest version of Mega Menu Pro will be ready to install.

altaw.shop

Bonjour,
Mon menu n'est pas publié même en cliquant sur publier. Comment faire svp?
pour que mon me nu soit publié?

March 9, 2021

Je suis vraiment désolé pour la mauvaise expérience que vous avez eue lors de l'utilisation de notre application. Nous améliorons l'application en ce moment, et quand elle sera prête, nous publierons le dernier code qui garantira le bon fonctionnement de toute la boutique Shopify.

Candor Services

Had a few issues in the beginning with the app and getting it working correctly but after a few messages we did get the menu working fine. The app its self is very easyto use and allows lots of options which for a free app is great. Only having an issue at the moment now with it working on mobile devices but will update the review again once we get this resolved.

April 2, 2020

Hi,

I see you just sent me 1 email and we already replied that email. I'm here to support you if you need any help, just please reply to our email or contact via chatbox inside the Shopify app for faster support

---
Updated 28/4/2020
We already replied to you within 1 working day (Except weekend). It's not fair for us while we are working hard to support you for a free app and keep getting a negative review from you for the problem which is not from our app