Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

by ETS-Soft

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

3.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    44% of ratings are 5 stars
    (4)
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
    (1)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    22% of ratings are 3 stars
    (2)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    22% of ratings are 1 stars
    (2)

All reviews

4 reviews

Day-Sport.com

THANK YOU for this app, Its really easy to use, compatible with Debut theme and a big problem solver.

Developer reply

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your great review :)

BB Malin

L'application est facile à utilisée et à mettre en place pour un rendu impeccable.
J'ai eu à contacter le développeur pour modifier juste un peu l'aspect du mega menu et il a été très réactif et serviable, la demande a été réalisée rapidement.
Je recommande.

Developer reply

April 15, 2020

Merci pour votre excellent commentaire. Si vous avez besoin d'aide, vous pouvez nous contacter à tout moment, nous sommes heureux de vous soutenir

Zerisee

Thanks for the good application. This Drag and drop menu is very nice and helpful. The support is very well and quick, because at the beginning I have an issue but the support solve this for me. They coding a new menu only for my store. The most important think is. It’s very easy to use and you can add favricons. The favricon is very nice.

Developer reply

March 28, 2020

Thanks for your great review. I was glad to support you

Ebeautybee

Mega Menu Pro is the best app you could count on. It is very clean and easy to use. It adds a beautiful menu in the storefront. I like everything about this app, so far so good. Good customer support. I strongly recommend!!!

Developer reply

November 13, 2019

Thanks for your review. If you need any further help while using our app, just please contact us anytime and we will support you