Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Classic Bargains Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app! Easy to use and install. Easily customisable with lots of drag and drop options. Very responsive customer service that helped me fix an issue quickly. Thank you for creating this app! I highly recommend it!

June 16, 2022

Thanks for your great review. It is very useful for us and it is also the motivation for our team to continue to improve the application, to provide customers the application with useful features, easy to use, and to bring customers great support service for the duration of using our app

We wish you have a successful business
have a great day!

Stock Bahia

Location Algeria

HOLA A TODOS ME ENCANTA EL DISEÑO DEL MENU ESTOY BASTANTE SATISFECHO CON ESTA APP Y TAMBIEN CON EL SOPORTE ASI QUE 1000 GRACIAS A TODOS LOS QUE HAN COLABORADO.

May 13, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. It helps us a lot to promote this app to other customers. We also have a great time supporting you.
I wish you have a successful business
Have a great day!

Hola,
Muchas gracias por tu revisión. Nos ayuda mucho a promocionar esta aplicación a otros clientes. También nos lo pasamos muy bien apoyándote.
Deseo que tengas un negocio exitoso.
¡Qué tengas un lindo día!

Rappelkiste Trier

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Komplexe App, mit der man individuelle Menüs bauen kann.
Hilfsbereiter Service. Deutsche Erklärungen wären allerdings hilfreich.

March 11, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. It helps us a lot to promote this app to other customer.
I wish you have a successful business
Have a great day

Hallo,
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Es hilft uns sehr, diese App bei anderen Kunden zu bewerben.
Ich wünsche Ihnen ein erfolgreiches Geschäft
Ich wünsche ihnen einen wunderbaren Tag

Loja Flora & Bem

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

muito bom o app, rápido e dinâmico para a customização . Parabéns. Fiquei muito satisfeito em poder usar o Drag DROP, não conhecia e mesmo surpreendeu na qualidade, o suporte técnico e atendimento muito bom . :-)

March 10, 2022

Olá,
Muito obrigado para sua revisão. Sim, gastamos muito tempo criando a funcionalidade Arrastar e Soltar e fazendo com que ela funcione sem problemas porque achamos que isso ajudará os comerciantes a criar seus menus com facilidade. Fico feliz em ver que surpreendê-lo. Obrigada.
Desejo que você tenha um negócio de sucesso
Tenha um ótimo dia

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review. Yes, we spend a lot of time building Drag & Drop functionality and making it work smoothly because we think it will help merchants to build their menus easily. I'm happy to see that surprise you. Thank you.
I wish you have a sucess business
Have a great day

Afrihair

Location New Zealand

I've been setting up a site and found this mega menu to be easy to use, and when I did have an issue the support was quick and easy to deal with, they fixed my issue within hours. 5 star product, 5 star support

March 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review :)

We also have a great time while supporting you

Have a nice day!

guineapetstore

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is working great. Easy to use and intuitive interface. I had an issue that customer support solved very quickly. I recommend.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We're also happy to support you. Have a great day!

My Simple Creations

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the app. But for the past 2 days have been getting an error when trying to save. "Unknown error"

February 14, 2022

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got while using our app.

I would like to notice that the unknow error is solved, now you can enjoy the app

AColorfulPlanet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Is an excellent app, but since yesterday I haven't been able to save the changes on the menu. I get the error "Unknown error! Please try again later"
¿What could be the problem?

February 14, 2022

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got while using our app.

BlackSugar

I am so satisfied with this app! I needed the help to get this to be centered, and they helped me promptly. It was very helpful!!

February 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We're also happy while helping you. Have a great day!

Massey Tractor Parts

Time spent using app About 2 months

We use this app for our main navigation menu, it was very easy to build and use. We did have a few teething problems but we contacted the app support and after allowing access to our store the developer fixed all issues we were having and got the menu to look how we wanted on our store. This is a great app for free, the free apps from this developer are so good the paid apps they offer must be amazing value for money.

January 26, 2022

We are delighted to read your review. We always doing our best to create the most easy use and helpful app with the best support service. Your review has given us great encouragement. Thank you very much

Previous 1 3 4 5