Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop

Mega Menu Pro ‑ Drag & Drop | Reviews

by ETS-Soft

Visual drag & drop mega menu builder for your online store

Jou-Jou

Non seulement la femme que j'ai eue est très jolie, mais aussi très compétente. Le résultat et indéniablement c'est parfait, je la remercie encore. Application très professionnelle je recommande Not only is the wife I had very pretty, but also very competent. The result and undeniably perfect, I thank her again. Very professional application I recommend

October 29, 2021

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much.
We also have a great time working with you too.
Have a a great day !

Go Safe Shop

It's one thing to have a great app, but it means a lot to have a very responsive support. I had issues making the Mega Menu to work with my custom theme but the ETS-Soft team were so kind enough to fix it for me. Great job and more power! Love the Mega Menu so much!

October 29, 2021

I'm glad to see your great feedback :) thank you so much.
We also have a great time while supporting you. Hope you have a sucessfull business.
And feel free to contact us anytime if you need help from us
Regards,

Kawaii Labs

Honestly some of the best customer support I have ever received. They were quick to help and answer all my questions. I ru no n Dawn 2.0 and the menu didn't display correctly but they were quick to sort the problem! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

October 26, 2021

That's a great feedback, thank you so much :)

We're testing again on Dawn 2.0 and updating to the app to make sure it works well on all other online store 2.0

If you need any further help while using our app, feel free to contact us any time. We're always ready to support you

Have a great day!

Golden Floral

Hands down the best app. It brought my website from 0 to 100! It looks really professional And the support team is really helpful and fast. I had minor issues and they fixed them asap. def recommend

October 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your great review. It helps us so much to promote this great app to other merchants. Have a great day and hope you have a sucessful business!!!

Dressed by Stacey

This is one of the greatest app in this category on shopify, All the things you want to do is very easy, and yeah I must be write here about Support, excellent support, Thanks for Giang from support who helped me alot to get the things fixed.

October 1, 2021

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much.
We also have a great time working with you too.
Have a a great day !

NaturPlus Vomero

Great app! I had a problem and in less than 24 hours the assistance solved it for me. Excellent graphic customization.
Well done!

September 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your review and feel very happy when seeing it, it also helps us to promote this app to other customers :)

We wish you have a successful business. Have a great day

Olla Bowls

the app is amazing and the support helped me to integrate the menu as i wanted it. Thank you so much for your fast support and great app.
Recommended 100%

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your review and feel very happy when seeing it, it also helps us to promote this module to other customers :)

We wish you have a successful business. And contact us if you need any further help.

Have a great day!

The Functional Foods

Awesome app! It is easy to understand and use. The customer service was great via email, thank you Giang! I do recommend this app :)

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review. We love it so much :) We also have a great time to work with you as well. Have a great day

Little Glam Jewelry

Great app! Easy to use, clean and beautiful design, the customer service is excellent, thank you Giang! Highly recommend!

September 14, 2021

Really love your review, thank you so much. If you need any further help, just contact us anytime

ROYBI Robot

We really like this app. It is very easy to use and the layout is great. As some reviews mentioned here, the app has some bugs. For example, the mobile menu was not working properly. However, the support was great. They resolved our issues in just 2 days and now everything works well. The best part is the app is free and does everything needed!

September 14, 2021

We wish you have a successful business and contact us if you need any help

Have a great day