Ardacart ‑ Members Only Portal

Ardacart ‑ Members Only Portal

by Ardacart

Memberships and member discounts without affect your main shop

Bionewtrix

No way to integrate with Shopify. No price for membership levels to add to cart in addition to products. And, the products don't calculate discount in cart, after programming discounts and groups.

Wrentch

Description does not match actual features for this app

Drop Dead Threads Embroidery

Works perfectly for what I need it for - I offer digital downloads and have a VIP membership plan in place for customers to purchase- this app allows my members to access content at the price I set - easy to add specific members and a simple approval process. easy to set up multiple membership options though I am unable to rename groups on my desktop which is slightly annoying but its simple enough to change on my phone app instead so it doesn't affect my overall experience in using the app and I am happy to rate this 5*

Dbookman Bookstore

It's free and good. I am new using this app and so far its good.

Fashion Delights

Easy to set up and working good so far

Beouf Royal

Not a bad try but there are a lot of things that don't appeal to me 1. No Shop logo 2. No incentive to give these customers a discount, something like a tiered discount for a certain amount spent; like spend €20 per month and get 5%, spend €50 a month and get 10% so the app needs a lot more functions to make it viable, why giveaway discounts if the store gets nothing in return? 3. The app does not pick up that my store has multiple languages so can only use it for English users, and then defaults to the French payment page 4.No social links I don't really see the need for such an app in its current form

Romance Keeper

Easy to set up and landing page for it looks perfect for my customer base.

RomanceKeeper.com Thank you.

Viking Meta

Seems useful so far however when adding members via e-mail it doesn't seem to send the e-mails out within 10-15 minutes. I assume they will be sent later in a batch file?

Also - it'd be nice to be able to add members via existing customers without needing to 'invite' them.

5 stars so far, will provide further feedback if anything changes.