Merchbees Inventory Value

Know your stock value, inventory cost & quantity in real-time

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

store.resilient

We love this app and have yet to use it to its fullest potential. One reason why we have stayed with Merchbees for this long is because their tech support is incredible. They not only answer my questions but follow up to let us know they have made improvements on previous questions I've asked. The app is always improving so we know this is a long term solution for us. We would not invest this much time and effort into an app if they did not: 1) Provide such great customer support 2) Continue to develop and improve their app 3) Excel in communication Thanks Merchbees, we appreciate the contribution you make to making our Shopify store a better user experience for our backend team.

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the excellent review! Our primary motivation is to keep improving Merchbees Inventory Value based on customer's needs/feedback. We will do our best to provide customer-oriented product development.

WrightSport

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to find my month end stock valuations. It gives me this information in a clear and concise manner, does the job perfectly!

December 22, 2020

Such a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Siena Distribution

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 27 minutes

This is a Brilliant App as it has everything I need to keep track of my business value and always me track my stock quantities at a glance

December 11, 2020

Thanks for your excellent review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

Astral Robot

Time spent using app About 1 year

The App I was looking for. Love it. No more manual entries. Is good to have an option for Dark Theme and a fixed table header.

December 2, 2020

Thanks for your great review and feedback. We are working for a dark theme. In addition to that fixed table header is an excellent suggestion and it's ready for your use now! 🥳🥳🥳

madebyartisans | Online Store

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

We were looking for a simple way to get a view of the value of our inventory and Merchbees ticks all the boxes, you can configure it to ignore negative stock values and sort your inventory to easily show and amend products without cost prices - highly recommended for the price!

December 2, 2020

FAVORTY

Location Austria

This app is the bee's knees (pun intended), does exactly what it's meant to do. The free version is great for when you're just starting out and the paid version is extremely reasonably priced. Can't go wrong!
If merchbees ever were to add a feature or app to update inventory, sign me up.

November 25, 2020

Such a great review! We continue to develop current Merchbess apps, and we'll launch more! Stay tuned :)

Hand Me Down Homewares

Location Australia

Literally, the best and easiest way to find my exact inventory $$$$ without having the cost of the product already taken away! now I know exactly how much is on my site at any time!

November 6, 2020

We are happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Alonzo's Oil

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Thank you for making this App. All I needed was a simple and free way to see the current value of inventory. This was it!

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations.

Tony Ray

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Awesome new feature they added to their already amazing low stock alert app. I love being able to see my inventory value and retail value side by side. Highly recommend.

October 16, 2020

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Inventory Value!

1 2 4 Next