Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Nexbelt

We have a lot of sku's and Merchbees Low Stock Alert really helps in giving a heads up when stock is low. I like how we can adjust the alerts based on the qty we'd like to get notified for.

June 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

Cards Delights

This App is great for anybody who wants to keep a track on stock levels. You can set different limits for different products and can choose what days you want to be notified.

May 23, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Funky Moose Records

Does exactly what I need it to do and when it didn't, support was very helpful in making it do what I wanted. Recommended!

May 2, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Rae Vino

Pros: 1) Easy to set up/nice UI 2) Very good customer service Cons: 1) Unable to see low-stock inventory from one location alongside available inventory from all locations or specific locations (ie our warehouse) 2) Removing out-of-stock items that we don't plan to restock is somewhat cumbersome and must be done one-by-one outside of the core list alert UI (some sort of 'exclude' checkbox or x-out button on products in the core list alert UI would be ideal and a major time saver. 3) No means to manually enter warehouse sub-locations (or pull from Shopify tags) for staff to easily see where products needing restock are located. This means we have to cross-reference the low stock alerts with another list. From what I can tell, the developer is constantly working on improvements, so I will update this review as new features/solutions to the above become available.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to see you as an active user of our application. When we develop a feature, we assess the negative/positive impacts for the other users. We don't want to create additional complexity for the existing users. Thanks for your understanding.

Buzzbee

This is a great streamline app that helps us to keep us up to date and alerts us when we hit below a specific level of products. One of the big plusses is that it can be integrated straight into Slack where we get daily notifications straight into our dashboard. Its perfect for our needs. Their customer service is also excellent when ever you need to ask them a question. Thank you Merchbees Low Stock.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for sharing your experience!

Duel Kingdom

Developer tried to help but the app is unable to support large amounts of skus. A+ for the attempt to help though

March 28, 2021

Hey Dylan,

Our Enterprise Plan clearly states that we support up to 100.000 SKUs. Based on your request on our live chat, we tried to support the SKU number that you have but it didn't work. We work hard to enhance our system and we will let you know whenever our system is ready to handle your product count.

Little Gustave

Very functional app, all features match our needs. I would surely recommand Merchbees Low Stock Alert !

March 25, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Industry of All Nations

Totally fits our needs, we have over 1000 unique SKUs. I love being able to upload a CSV with each unique Product Variant threshold value. Also, the customer service is excellent!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

LeMed

I've found the app to be quite straightforward to use and the customer support has been excellent. I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It helps to send an alert email with a list of items that should be restocked and It is easy to use and configure!

March 8, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

CUP O FLORA

I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It sends a weekly email with a list of items that should be restocked. It's perfect for me.

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5