Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Accidental Brewery & Micropub

This is a great product and very useful. It works as advertised and lets you know when your stock reaches a certain level.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your excellent review!

Canada Greenhouse Kits

I am using this app which allow me to control my Inventory.
Absolutely a must have app when running low on inventory.
I can now post low number of units to sell (customer buy more when they see that only a few left) and I know with this app it will always remind me to add more units one I have 1 left.
Work great on High ticket price products.
Canada-Greenhouse-Kits.ca
Thanks

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear Merchbees Low Stock Alert is helping to control and track your inventory.

Store 974 | ستور ٩٧٤

The customer support is awesome! They even implemented the features that we had requested for!

We even requested for new features to which they said that it's work in progress. Overall an awesome app.

July 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to develop such great features like the ones requested by you.

Floby Överskottslager AB

Very useful app and friendly and service-minded customer support!
I'm surprised how useful this app actually is to us and I have nothing but good experiences, all around so far.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for the excellent review!

GSM SOLUTION PVT LTD

good support and nice work , i hope in future give more update for happy customer and i love this app

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your nice review. We keep improving Merchbees with useful features for happy customer :) Stay tuned!

Moda Market

I'm always fiddling with my inventory levels and running lean to manage costs. I need to know as soon as I run low and the new slack notifications in Merchbees make sure I know - instantly.

June 12, 2020

Thanks for the review and choosing Merchbees. Thanks to your valuable request, Merchbees has a great new feature; slack notifications!

Add Some Sparkle

We have just started using this app on the Professional plan due to the number of SKU's we have and I found it useful to start with as it helped us keep an eye on our low stock. Then I contacted Merchbees to see if there was a way to include the item Vendor on the low stock report CSV so we could sort items by Vendor to make reordering easier. I am really impressed as 24 hours later they emailed again to let me know they had added this feature for me. I can't fault this developer - really great service and understanding of a merchants needs. They really deserve 6 stars for willingness to help as we have worked with other developers who just told us what couldn't be done, but Merchbees simply went ahead and did it. Fantastic all round. Fully recommended.

June 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Our primary motivation is to keep improving Merchbees Low Stock Alert based on customer's needs/feedback. We will do our best to provide customer-oriented product development.

Vegan Concept

Great app, free version has done its job for me. Highly recommended. Hopefully it can have a add on for customer notification for OOS product page.

May 31, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We keep improving Merchbees with useful features, stay tuned!

PIVOROZVOZ

So far so good. It's easy to use, support is great and developer is constantly improving it. Good job!

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the review and choosing Merchbees. We are pleased to develop such great features like the ones requested by you.

McGreevy's Toys Direct

We use this app to let us know when a product goes out of stock as we are currently manually monitoring stock levels. Works great, the emails come in as soon as an item sells out, very simple to set up. Highly recommend.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! We're pleased to hear Merchbees Low Stock Alert is helping to automate your manual process.