Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Nordstrand Audio

Excellent App. This is the second store that I have used it on. Reliably helps us keep a tab on a very large inventory. I especially appreciate the ability to get an email at an inventory number that we choose, whether that is 1, or 2 or whatever. In this store, we have a distributed work force and receiving email notifications in more than one location is also very helpful.

September 23, 2021

Such an amazing review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Pictus Goods

this app is super helpful to keep track of inventory and when to re-order! I can't imagine my shop without it!

August 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! 🤗 We are happy to see Merchbees Low Stock Alert meets your needs!

ROBERTA

Very simple and easy to use and support was fast and helpful when needed. Our replenishment process has become quite easier and more accurate.

July 27, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Rae Vino

Fantastic app and even better customer service. We're a small retail shop and needed a solution that would allow our staff to easily see which products were below a minimum quantity threshold so that we could restock inventory in a timely fashion. Setup was easy and any instances of needing support were responded to in a timely fashion as well. Highly recommend.

July 27, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

LaCesteria.co

Great app. It works great, it's easy to use, and it helped us a lot to improve our inventory. Highly recommended

June 30, 2021

We are happy to help! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Nexbelt

We have a lot of sku's and Merchbees Low Stock Alert really helps in giving a heads up when stock is low. I like how we can adjust the alerts based on the qty we'd like to get notified for.

June 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

Cards Delights

This App is great for anybody who wants to keep a track on stock levels. You can set different limits for different products and can choose what days you want to be notified.

May 23, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Funky Moose Records

Does exactly what I need it to do and when it didn't, support was very helpful in making it do what I wanted. Recommended!

May 2, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Buzzbee

This is a great streamline app that helps us to keep us up to date and alerts us when we hit below a specific level of products. One of the big plusses is that it can be integrated straight into Slack where we get daily notifications straight into our dashboard. Its perfect for our needs. Their customer service is also excellent when ever you need to ask them a question. Thank you Merchbees Low Stock.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for sharing your experience!

Little Gustave

Very functional app, all features match our needs. I would surely recommand Merchbees Low Stock Alert !

March 25, 2021