MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

thehomedecoremporium

MerchMixer has made it so great for me and my store with amazing products and they are NAME BRAND and they have great customer service and provide quick shipping. MerchMixer is my first app and my first drop shipping company and it gets an A+++ from me. This is the first app I tell everyone that I know that is getting into drop shipping to have. Thank you MerchMixer and I will always use your company.

Only Inspired Gifts Boutique

Happy to find a dropshipping app with a large selection of items, including brand names, and that provides quick shipping. There are some notable improvements still to be made (with the app functionality specifically); however, the customer service I have received so far from this company is excellent! I've enjoyed their service so much that I have chosen to include MerchMixer as a dropship option my second shopify store that I recently started.

Inspired Gift

I installed this app and tried to find products, but unlike some of the other dropshipping apps, this app doesn't allow for filters down into more prevalent searches. For example, you cannot use a "+" for a join or a "-" to remove non relevant infomration. For example, if I search for a ring light, it brings in t-shirts. If I could type "ring light -tshirt" then it would produce better search results. Given that a lot of people shop on some of the large marketplaces, many of the item in MerchMixer can be found there, and based on the purchase cost, many of these items, you will be pricing yourself out of the market by 30-50%. Last, several of these items call out 3-14 business days. Sorry, but shipping from the US takes less than 7 days in a non-peak time. This simply means they are bringing product in from overseas, so do not fall for the misleading product name.

2882Shop

I was able to get name brand products shipped directly to and from the US in as little as 2 days. The tech items really helped bring some consumer trust and a new set of consumers

The Parker Shoppes

First and foremost, great customer service. The reason I cannot give 5 stars is the cost on many of these items are still super high. Even with the premium plan of a 10% discount, with a coffee mug that has a simple design and is costed between $20 and $26, 20% margin is not effective and neither is selling a mug for $30 to $35. I think your team needs to do a better job of vetting out suppliers, their costs, and the same item selling for half your cost elsewhere. Understanding marketplace pricing is detrimental to being a supplier.

Good Cause Computing

To start off, MerchMixer was a great place to source many wonderful products, but 15 days before Christmas 2021, they decide to remove all the computers, laptops, and peripherals, not effective for a business specializing in this niche. I strongly recommend that you do your homework before installing this app.

December 22, 2021

Hello -

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. We just underwent a large migration to new suppliers that have less out of stocks, faster shipping times and improved costs to you. As a result, we turned off suppliers that haven't proven to provide a great customer experience. We understand the frustration to lose those products and are working hard to ensure these new suppliers are providing the quality products and level of service we expect.

If you would like to give MerchMixer another try with these suppliers, please reach out to support@merchmixer.com and we will help you out.

Thanks for your feedback - it means a lot to us as we continuously work to improve the app, product catalog and your / your customer's experience. Thanks again!

BELLEDEESSES

For a start off app that allows you to add 25 items on your shopify for free would've been perfect, but the app do not update you when out of stock nor does the items get restock. Which make this app sucks, also lot of the items only have one picture which also suck.

December 22, 2021

Hello -

Thanks for your feedback! These past weeks, we just completed a major transition to new suppliers to avoid out of stock issues we were seeing. We apologize for the inconvenience as we turned off multiple suppliers and those products showed as "out of stock".

This recent transition is increasing our ability to serve you and your customers better. We are also working on improving the copy / images provided to us as well.

Your feedback is important to us and if you would like to give us another try, we sent you an offer. Thanks again!

Terra Powders

Photos are blurry or unavailable, especially secondary or lifestyle images. Product information, such as measurements, materials, etc, is limited to none at all. Stock levels are terrible. Items with thousands available run out, never to be restocked for sale again. It's such a waste of time!

December 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are working hard to build a new supplier network with over 1M products and fewer Out of Stocks.

Just emailed you so we can hopefully come up with a solution that works for you.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business or needs. Just email support@merchmixer.com with any questions. Thanks!

Therapeutic Indulgence

This app is especially great and user friendly for those starting out as well as for those that have been around for a while. The support offered is right on point with quick responses. Love the products.

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Means a lot to us at MerchMixer. Excited to continue providing quality service, fast shipping times and great products!

Tom's Wild Seasonings

I began using this app because I wanted the items shipped from US based warehouses for faster shipping times and they are fast. Next day or sometimes same day shipping.

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it! We are really proud of our fast shipping times and glad it's providing value to your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19