MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping | Reviews

by MerchMixer

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Tom's Wild Seasonings

I began using this app because I wanted the items shipped from US based warehouses for faster shipping times and they are fast. Next day or sometimes same day shipping.

TBG Unique Gifts

This is the only drop shipping App i use for my store after trying many. Customer service is awesome and they gave me a discount on the plans. Fully recommended

AwsomU

Worst APP. Very irresponsible team. For an eCommerce store, the looks and features of the app do not matter much if the products ordered can not be fulfilled. Waste of time, money. We ended up receiving bad rating working with MerchMixer. Never recommend. And, I am a six-time entrepreneur with 17 years of eCommerce and dropshipping experience. So, folks take my words and stay away from this App. Rather than work with Spocket for US shipping products, they are way better. I worked with them in past.

November 12, 2021

Really sorry to hear this.

We are working hard to build a new supplier network with over 1M products and a lot fewer Out of Stocks.

Going to email you now so we can hopefully come up with a solution that works for you.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

woohsah

Easy to load products; the customer service is excellent -- and I really like how they update products' statuses to inactive the minute they run out of stock! They dont have a queue for a wishlist where you favorite products you many want to add in the future; but I'm sure they will add that capability as they go along.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your very kind review! Quality customer service is really important to us and we are constantly working to improve. We also appreciate your understanding of out of stock issues and our team is working hard on something exciting that should work to decrease out of stocks. Thanks again for the feedback --- we appreciate your business!

The Puppy Potpourri

I love this app. Great products at reasonable prices lets me have a fighting chance in competing with Amazon and Walmart. Easy to use and set up and Customer support is excellent.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and love your shop [the dog with the chefs hat is too cute!]. Excited to keep growing with you and providing quality service and products for your awesome shop. Thanks again!

OwensAssetFund Gifts

Terrible app, Terrible dropshipper. I just paid alot money for UPC number so I can have my product to be listed on Google merchants center. I carefully picked items with lots of inventory now all my items showing zero inventory the next day. A waste of money gone. Plus my order was canceled without them telling me. Now my shipping metric with Facebook is bad. I will be be deleting this app soon. Plus, Now Money was stolen from my account. wish we could up load pics.

November 12, 2021

We are really sorry that you have had a bad experience with MerchMixer. Took a look at your account and understand your frustration. We sent you an email to follow up on these issues and hopefully we can get them sorted out and help you with our new products / suppliers coming soon. Either way, we really appreciate your feedback about your experience so we can improve our processes + partnerships to eliminate out of stock order issues.

Shemaoa

El servicio técnico es excelente! Me ayudaron con varios errores que tuve al principio, muchas gracias! Sigan así..

November 12, 2021

Gracias por su buena crítica. Apreciamos su negocio y estamos aquí para ayudarle en el futuro. Gracias!

Naturalistic Health & Wellness

I used this app to search for wellness products. There are a variety of searchable items with reasonable shipping/package arrival times. Proper customer service .

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! Your store is great. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here. The MerchMixer team is excited to continue providing great customer service, build our product assortment and ship on time. Thanks again. :)

Today Tomorrow Furever

So glad I found this app. The high quality products are amazing. But, they best part is everything ships from the US. MerchMixer has help bring my shopify store to a new level. The app is simple to use and integrates quickly and easily with my shop. Communication is top notch too!

November 12, 2021

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This means a lot to us at MerchMixer. We take pride in our easy integrations, strong communication and products we offer. Hope you like the new products we have coming soon!

FoxTrotMedia

I recently opened a shopify store and can't think of a better place to import quality products from! The customer service is more than great! 10/10

November 12, 2021

We appreciate you! Thanks so much for the kind review. Excited to continue providing you with 10/10 customer service and quality products. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19