MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 5, 2023

A few things I love about this app is the ease of use and the dashboard is very informative there products could be a little cheaper but over the app is well worth the download because they have trending products and it is very user friendly for a single person of company to use I highly recommend.

Smith’s Corner
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 6, 2023

The products they offer are way too overpriced. You're basically paying over what you could sell the item online for, which you end up not making any profit at all.

Apollaco
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
MerchMixer replied January 9, 2023

Hi Apollaco,

Thank you for your honest review of MerchMixer. We strive to offer the best possible prices on our products and provide excellent customer service, so I'm sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations.

I would love to get more information from you about what specific products you found overpriced and why you feel that way. I'll pass this feedback along to our team so they can investigate further.

If there's anything else we can do to help make your experience better, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@merchmixer.com.

January 6, 2023

MerchMixer has been a great way for me to find quality product options for customers. The app has a great breakdown of categories for you to choose from. Lots of choices and price points. If you are new to online selling Merch Mixer is a great choice to get your business going in a good direction. Try it it's helped me quite a bit.

Axis Symmetry
Edited January 16, 2023

The owners of the App really care about the experience this app has to offer. If you are a drop shipper and tired of cheap merchandise with 30-90 day shipping times, this is the app to get.

Utah Home and Gift
Time spent using app: 5 months
MerchMixer replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for your honest feedback, Utah Home and Gift. We're sorry to hear that you feel our prices are overrated and that you would find better deals elsewhere. Our goal is to provide a valuable service that offers unique products at a fair price point, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

December 24, 2022

Very nice and reliable app great customer service not to mention great supplies I personally will be lifelong customer

Beauty Essentials & Electronics
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 22, 2022

I've been having a great time exploring MerchMixer and what they have on offer. Every question I've needed to have answered to feel more comfortable with the app has been answered.

UtmostAttire
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 6, 2022

I recently had the chance to use MerchMixer as a dropshipper, and I am very pleased with the service I received. They had great communication, and they were always quick to respond to any questions I had. The quality of the products they provide is top-notch, and they have a great selection of items to choose from. I would highly recommend MerchMixer to anyone looking for a reliable, cost-effective dropshipping service.

Lennon.Store
Edited December 1, 2022

This App has charged me for orders that were from other Apps, refunded me the money and cancelled the order that was never intended for them. The first time it happened they apologized and said they were going to fix the problem. They did not fix anything and it happened again. Merchmixer somehow sees orders that are not intended for them and charges your credit card then deletes the order. Shopify cannot resolve this issue or fix the order. I have no idea if the item is going to the client because of this and cannot get anyone to help me. I have today deleted the App and asked Shopify to review whether or not they should be on their platform. Not worth the hassle and you can find the same products for less other places. Add this to the other reviews that say items are sold out and/or never get shipped. Zero Stars. Stay away

Village Home Furniture
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 1, 2022

I just started my new store and will use merch mixer exclusively for my shop. The customer service is always great and there is a terrific selection of products

Unofficial Woody
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 29, 2022

Prices are a little high on some items and shipping is a little slow but other than that they have a lot of high quality products.

1Stop Megashop