MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

by MerchMixer

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Fresh All Over

Customer service is great, looking to upload products and see how it goes, so far so good. Product catalog looks great and a variety to choose from.

Product Testers Canada

App does not work. We tried shipping a test product to new york and California and the order could not be processed. Error message saying that it could not ship to new york or california. Great idea, but unfortunately the app is useless if buyers can't buy products.

July 22, 2021

Oh no! Emailing you now. We are sending 1000s of packages weekly so let's figure out how to get you set up. It may have something to do with Shipping Profiles see below:

With Shipping Profiles, if you have the rates set up so that they depend 100% on the price of the items in total in the cart instead of weight, I recommend taking a peek at your settings under Settings > Shipping > Shipping Profiles and make sure that you've got all possible cart totals covered.

All cart totals from $0.00 to unlimited have rates assigned to them.

Since MerchMixer does not have any weights assigned to our products, any weight-based rates will fail and not show up at checkout either. Have a peek to make sure all your weight profile rates are based on price only.

Once you've confirmed the rates cover the prices or weights at checkout and the regions, the second thing I would check is to check those carts that have been abandoned and test the addresses out. If your customer has entered their address information and abandoned the cart due to not being able to complete the order at shipping, you can access those exact carts under Orders > Abandoned Checkouts.

Let me know if this makes sense and works. Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Amazn Tony’s

I used this app to find new products for my store. So far I'm not disappointed with what I found. It is an easy to use app.

Gentlemen’s Defense

Probably one of the easiest ones out there on importing and ordering. One of the best features is the item descriptions are fully flushed out, so you don't have to waste a lot of time on creating them (like you do when you import Aliexpress associated apps). Would definitely recommend it!

CAJ'Exquisite

I use this app to have access to product that are shipped in the US. I have been super excited about how this app increased my traffic flow. Thanks for helping the CAJ family.

Curv Dealz

AAA+++...Easy to use and U.S. Shipping is a Big Plus...Well over 6K products to choose from and always growing

AccessHub

I recently started using MM andi'm blown away by the service then have provided. Their ship times are extremly competive. However I do wish to see more visiblity into the fulfiltem timeline that we may update our customers when they ask. But,besides that, they are highly recommended!!

Home Decorel

They have an amazing selection of products with great quality images, and to crown it all, they ship from US. No more long waiting times and worries of lost packages for me.

GateStone8

My experience with MerchMixer has been an experience I have had with no other dropshipping supplier. A experience of, I'm finally gonna get my store up and running which has been a total nightmare with other supplies like Sunrise/AliExpress/DHgate & several others. it's quick easy. The product are amazing, top quality & shipped from withing the US totally free + the prices are fantastic, & more the MerchMixer Support Team Are on Point! My advice if you're tired of crummy suppliers wasting your time & efforts, suppliers that make false claims, come up with surprise fees ship product that are not identical to what's in the provided image & oh Aliexpress products delivered to your customers with AliExpress packaging slips and soo much more than I can tell what's wrong with soo many suppliers get the app NoW!

Fazarts

I added this app recently, They have a very good selection of products, mostly ship from the USA. the images' qualities are good, however, they don't have separate images for multi-pack items. I wish they had a chat option with their support team, although I was able to reach out to them by email. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16