MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

THE OUTLET

I started with the MerchMixer platform, but I was not sure of success. Then, I found that MerchMixer is the platform, every dropshipper's dream.
Awesome prices, Awesome brand name products with awesome people to support you. Happy with what MerchMixer offer. And encourage dropshipper to at least try MerchMixer... :)

Willow Street

This app is amazing, very easy to import products. Domestic suppliers for fast shipping time. You have to try it out for yourself! I would recommend this app if you are new or a pro at drop-shipping.

Uniquely Stylish

The support team is very responsive. They reached out to a vendor to inquire about inventory for a product I had customers asking about.

Bader's Electronics and Things

I love this app because it provides you with all the necessary items for everyday use. I chose to sell electronics first, but decided to dive right in to sell a little bit of everything. MerchMixer is definitely helping me realize more and more that I want to be my own boss. Thank you so much for the fast reply’s to questions and giving me solutions. Great app for anyone who just wants to be their own boss!!

Fitinty

The app provides great experience in terms of adding products to the store, you don't have to push the products from a pre-edited list. Looks like the developer has done their homework at improving product descriptions, so with little editing we get quality content on our web store. And progressive product cost discounts do their job, too. For the time being, we source most of our products here.

cncsbeautyandmore

I am so glad I found Merch Mixer they are a game changer for me! I was struggling to find quality products, that are shipped from the United States, shipping times are so important, plus they offer free shipping, which means the price you see is the price you get, and they have so many name brand products to choose from! Also so many categories! The products are endless and the products go onto Google shopping and buy on Google without any errors which is huge as well, because I'm building my website my self so everyday I'm learning, and with it integrating into Shopify so easy and products easily go onto Google shopping easy, and products are posted with one click, it just makes my life so much easier, plus they have a free option take advantage of it! You can't ask for more!

DaizyMayhem

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I have tried several different dropshipping apps here on Shopify and had some terrible experiences getting in contact with customer support. I have a hard time trusting a company when it is difficult to get in touch with a human. MerchMixer has a good selection of products and surprisingly great customer service. I had a couple questions regarding my account and also had a problem getting products to import to my store. Their support team was quick to respond with helpful answers/solutions, which I really appreciate on a B2B level.

Harts Lifestyle

This app has great brand products and best selling items! They are easy to import to your store and support reply fast!I would recommend this app if you are starting out.

Fifth Floor Walkup

Time spent using app 10 minutes

This is a great way to round out your assortment with lots of categories and price points as you launch, and as a way to test potential new categories for your site -- gathering data before investing in inventory.

Addict's Attire88

This App is pretty amazing, Shipping time is pretty fast, and the customer service is on point. I Can see myself working with these guys for a long time. If you need products, this is the app to use, hands down

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17