MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Dropship simplified. 500K products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Only Inspired Gifts Boutique

Happy to find a dropshipping app with a large selection of items, including brand names, and that provides quick shipping. There are some notable improvements still to be made (with the app functionality specifically); however, the customer service I have received so far from this company is excellent! I've enjoyed their service so much that I have chosen to include MerchMixer as a dropship option my second shopify store that I recently started.

2882Shop

I was able to get name brand products shipped directly to and from the US in as little as 2 days. The tech items really helped bring some consumer trust and a new set of consumers

Therapeutic Indulgence

This app is especially great and user friendly for those starting out as well as for those that have been around for a while. The support offered is right on point with quick responses. Love the products.

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Means a lot to us at MerchMixer. Excited to continue providing quality service, fast shipping times and great products!

Tom's Wild Seasonings

I began using this app because I wanted the items shipped from US based warehouses for faster shipping times and they are fast. Next day or sometimes same day shipping.

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it! We are really proud of our fast shipping times and glad it's providing value to your business.

TBG Unique Gifts

This is the only drop shipping App i use for my store after trying many. Customer service is awesome and they gave me a discount on the plans. Fully recommended

December 3, 2021

Thanks so much for taking time to write us a review. Means a lot to us. Happy dropshipping!

woohsah

Easy to load products; the customer service is excellent -- and I really like how they update products' statuses to inactive the minute they run out of stock! They dont have a queue for a wishlist where you favorite products you many want to add in the future; but I'm sure they will add that capability as they go along.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your very kind review! Quality customer service is really important to us and we are constantly working to improve. We also appreciate your understanding of out of stock issues and our team is working hard on something exciting that should work to decrease out of stocks. Thanks again for the feedback --- we appreciate your business!

Shemaoa

El servicio técnico es excelente! Me ayudaron con varios errores que tuve al principio, muchas gracias! Sigan así..

November 12, 2021

Gracias por su buena crítica. Apreciamos su negocio y estamos aquí para ayudarle en el futuro. Gracias!

Naturalistic Health & Wellness

I used this app to search for wellness products. There are a variety of searchable items with reasonable shipping/package arrival times. Proper customer service .

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! Your store is great. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here. The MerchMixer team is excited to continue providing great customer service, build our product assortment and ship on time. Thanks again. :)

Today Tomorrow Furever

So glad I found this app. The high quality products are amazing. But, they best part is everything ships from the US. MerchMixer has help bring my shopify store to a new level. The app is simple to use and integrates quickly and easily with my shop. Communication is top notch too!

November 12, 2021

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This means a lot to us at MerchMixer. We take pride in our easy integrations, strong communication and products we offer. Hope you like the new products we have coming soon!

FoxTrotMedia

I recently opened a shopify store and can't think of a better place to import quality products from! The customer service is more than great! 10/10

November 12, 2021

We appreciate you! Thanks so much for the kind review. Excited to continue providing you with 10/10 customer service and quality products. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16