MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Dropship simplified. 500K products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Ottomic Blue Collectibles

I installed this app for some drop shipping items and business. I have found some great items along the way, and had some sales from it. It is extremely easy to use the app and import products right to your store! A must try!

Sublime Exile Recordings

I wanted to supply my customers and colleges with "music life gear" to support and enhance my music industry business and I love what they do and provide and their services are beyond any other. Cheers!

Glimmer & Gloss LLC

I have used this app to help me add merchandise to my online boutique. It allows me to offer unique items that you don’t see on other online boutiques. Customer service is always very professional and prompt with their responses. Order fulfillment has been fast and the items as described. I definitely recommend this app.

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution

I can't say enuff good things about this app it has everything you need. Name band item makes it easy to gain trust with your customs. Fast delivery time make everything so consistent it keep your customer coming back for more.

GiannaElla Shop

Thanks to Matt for helping me to able to able to run my business with my dropshipping store. This is my second store and hope someday will success as well as my other store. I couldnt ask for more. If it wasnt for matt, i wouldve of closed my second store. Merch mixer has everything im looking for especially for dropshipping. Looking into dropshipping is a bit a struggle for me as i am picky with what im looking for to dropship.

Nostalgia Outdoor Goods Store

My customers have been able to receive their orders quickly. The customer service department has been very responsive when we have needed their assistance. They carry a wide variety of products that have great write-ups. This gives me more time to find the items my customers want to buy. I have been extremely satisfied with this app and I recommend it highly.

sjsounds

This APP is AWESOME! In fact it is the only one I use for dropshipping. They have the best products and the fastest shipping. Also, the customer service is second to none.

Root Dealz

This is an amazing app with amazing prices. They have a wide selection of products and are really fast at shipping.

Tech By Starks

awesome group if you don't want to worry about shipping and items not being ship Merch Mixer is for you , they have high quality products and everything is seamless we will continue to work with them

Shane's Shaving Club

With MerchMixer customers get their order in a week or less. I highly recommend this app over other dropshipping that's why I give them 5 stars. Keep up the good work MerchMixer.MerchMixer is a great app . You get a US Based Warehouse no waiting for Aliexpress to send your order from China, a long wait time for a customer to get their order .