MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Dropship simplified. 500K products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Valerie Merci

I actually really enjoy using them as a supplier. The shipping time is great, they always get back to me about any issues may have with an order. There are a few thing that could be better with integration and being able to choose what I want to sell products prices as. And be notified when products are out of stock. But overall I like using this supplier over any others I've been using for over a year now with having my store.

For Lil One

This APP is AWESOME! It is a one-stop-shop to import all of the products you need and I couldn't be happier with MerchMixer and the team. I am looking forward to continuing to do business with them.

My Wagger

One of the best shopify apps for products. Awesome selection and I love how the shipping charges are included in the base price. Makes my life so much easier!! I definitely recommend giving them a try!

To Da House

MerchMixer is a must have if you are looking for great products to offer! I use them for both of my stores and I will say everything is great about them! From customer support to product selection, everything is top notch!

Pikolelie (pee-koh-lay-lee)

Honestly, I love this app. I like the fact that they have soo many good products to choose from and they come with great descriptions as well. I think all in all, this app offers great quality items and my favorite part is that they ship from the US. Being a US based store, it gives that trustworthy and assurance that our items will be delivered faster to our customers. If you are looking for those extra items to give your store a kick, this is it!

Kitchen Impressions

I love this App. Since I discovered MerchMixer, finding and loading products on my store has never been easier. Their pricing and shipping times are excellent also. I highly recommend this App.

lanternlane

I started my ecommerce drop shipping store about 6 months ago. Finding really good suppliers has been a real challenge, but then I found MerchMixer. They have a fantastic collection of products at very good prices and their customer service is first rate. I highly recommend you give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Bestgoodshop

This app is great! It offers great products at reasonable prices and good shipping times. I strongly recommend it!

Mickey & Me Company

I started my Dropshipping business last fall and searched and searched for a quality shipping partner and low and behold I found MerchMixer! They are professional and they have an amazing product line! It has truly been a game changer for my biz! Believe me when I tell you… give them a try!

Feel Good Vibz

I have been using MerchMixer for my online store for awhile now and I really like the products they offer. I have already begun to make sales! The process is easy to implement and connect to my Shopify store. I highly recommend MerchMixer for dropshippers who want quality products that ship quickly. Feel Good Vibz