MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Dropship simplified. 500K products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Feel Good Vibz

I have been using MerchMixer for my online store for awhile now and I really like the products they offer. I have already begun to make sales! The process is easy to implement and connect to my Shopify store. I highly recommend MerchMixer for dropshippers who want quality products that ship quickly. Feel Good Vibz

Amethyst Accessories

We are a new company and MerchMixer made everything so simple and easy for us! They even reached out to make sure that there weren't any issues. Great customer service, seamless usage, and excellent back office. We are definitely here to stay!!

dshomegood

I been using this app for a few months now it works really good had sold some products so far easy to use I give it 5 star ⭐ thanks merch mixer dshomegood

ARDEN SHOPPING

I am new for this drop shipper application but I already made a sale for them and I find out they are very organized, everything working well with shopify, no errors no nothing. Their products kind of unique my site also kind of unique so we match each other. I would like to see more decorative items as well as in home and garden category. I strongly suggest MerchMixer to add your site.

Little Shop of Bargains too

I love this app because of the great variety of items. its simple to use. and if you have an issue there is always someone to help you out not to mention free shipping on everything translates to happy buyers. id recomend iy to anyone starting out our already selling.

781Boston

I use this app for almost 6 month. I really recommend this app if you want to do a drop shipping! very good customer service as well !

LathamHouse98

The products are perfect customers are enjoying the products they purchase and the delivery time is spot on I'm loving this app

GreenZech Store

excellent service. So easy to use the app.I use this app for my business it works great!! perfect...

Coolbuysonline

MerchMixer is an excellent service. This is the only product source that I have found that provides sellers with top quality products that are in high demand, This is the place to go for great prices, great products, and great service.
Cool Buys Online

Rain Supply

So easy to use the app. The tutorial videos are very helpful to start with your Dropshipping. The Customer Service is really helpful whenever I get an issue with the order. Thank you so much.