MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 23, 2021

I have used this app to help me add merchandise to my online boutique. It allows me to offer unique items that you don’t see on other online boutiques. Customer service is always very professional and prompt with their responses. Order fulfillment has been fast and the items as described. I definitely recommend this app.

Glimmer & Gloss LLC
May 23, 2021

I can't say enuff good things about this app it has everything you need. Name band item makes it easy to gain trust with your customs. Fast delivery time make everything so consistent it keep your customer coming back for more.

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 23, 2021

Thanks to Matt for helping me to able to able to run my business with my dropshipping store. This is my second store and hope someday will success as well as my other store. I couldnt ask for more. If it wasnt for matt, i wouldve of closed my second store. Merch mixer has everything im looking for especially for dropshipping. Looking into dropshipping is a bit a struggle for me as i am picky with what im looking for to dropship.

GiannaElla Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 23, 2021

My customers have been able to receive their orders quickly. The customer service department has been very responsive when we have needed their assistance. They carry a wide variety of products that have great write-ups. This gives me more time to find the items my customers want to buy. I have been extremely satisfied with this app and I recommend it highly.

Nostalgia Outdoor Goods Store
May 22, 2021

This APP is AWESOME! In fact it is the only one I use for dropshipping. They have the best products and the fastest shipping. Also, the customer service is second to none.

sjsounds
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 22, 2021

This is an amazing app with amazing prices. They have a wide selection of products and are really fast at shipping.

Root Dealz
May 21, 2021

awesome group if you don't want to worry about shipping and items not being ship Merch Mixer is for you , they have high quality products and everything is seamless we will continue to work with them

Tech By Starks
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 3, 2021

With MerchMixer customers get their order in a week or less. I highly recommend this app over other dropshipping that's why I give them 5 stars. Keep up the good work MerchMixer.MerchMixer is a great app . You get a US Based Warehouse no waiting for Aliexpress to send your order from China, a long wait time for a customer to get their order .

Shane's Shaving Club
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 20, 2021

I love this app. its easy to use shipping times are good. if you need help there is someone there to help. i would recommend this app to everyone. There is also a huge selection of items.

BlackBear Footwear
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 20, 2021

I actually really enjoy using them as a supplier. The shipping time is great, they always get back to me about any issues may have with an order. There are a few thing that could be better with integration and being able to choose what I want to sell products prices as. And be notified when products are out of stock. But overall I like using this supplier over any others I've been using for over a year now with having my store.

Valerie Merci