MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

500K+ products. 1 Click Product Import. Top Customer Support.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Genuine Authentic Brand

Good US dropshipping app. Responsive support team. Good quality products with good images and description. Support team is easily to work with. Ships and delivered fast in US.

Swennyia's

This app is awesome and the delivery is fast. I bought products for a customer and now there are others wanting me to buy for them. Thanks guys the playboy 5 pack shower gel is a best seller for my website.

Things Bay

I love the app and the careful attention that the staff has with the clients, I would like to make two suggestions so that the app is perfect for me: 1.- the process of canceling an order is complicated, when a client cancels an order they They do not assure you that the fulfillment will be stopped. 2.- when for some reason the payment of the cost of the item cannot be made, the app does not notify you that there is a problem and I do not know that the order is not being processed . in everything else I love this app .. thanks

Shefu choice

Fast shipping and a good selection of products to add to your store. The support team is helpful too.

Agracei Trends

fast shipment , and great products. love the communication and fast response , so far all customers are happy

Backyard Comfort Boutique

I have used this app due to it being usa shipped and love the package deals. had a issue with one product and the recent bug saying everything was gone. Matt has always been very responsive to my emails and gotten back to me fast. It is a great app to me. I have the free plan right now. shipping has been fast. so I have redone my review. have had great service with this company

February 4, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review!

We will email you now to discuss any of your pending orders and get them fulfilled asap.

Love MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business. Your partnership means the world to us. Let's do this!

Skiin Deep

I downloaded this app awhile ago and thought I would post a review. The products are great and I haven't had any issue with them. Their customer service is also equally as great because if there is a problem they will do anything they can to make it right. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for drop shipping of good products that ship from USA.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important as we use it to better our services.

We are sorry to hear that you weren't able to get assistance in a timely manner. This issue has been discussed and resolved internally. As per order fulfillment, there is a processing time needed to check the product before packing and having it shipped out.  Please be assured that although the tracking number takes a few days to be given, we make sure that the package is delivered within the timeframe provided on our website.

We are hoping that you could give our app another try and allow us to prove that we will be able to help you in growing your business.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

CleverSoundProductions

MerchMixer has given Clever Sound Productions the boost we have so long desired. When our first sale came through, everything was instant with Shopify. We was able to view all transactions made from MerchMixer, from Shopify, so link is stable well as fast. We highly recommend their services. Owner Clever Sound Productions

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

We work hard to provide this service to you.

We are here to help you with your dropshipping business.

Boardwalk Ts & Things

Time spent using app About 2 months

I rated Matt and the Merch Mixer team with 5 Stars! They have exceeded my expectations with responsiveness, quality of products, and on time shipping. We have had a few orders take approximately 3-4 weeks to get to the customers but that's not the norm and it appears to be a select few products. I am signed up with other drop ship companies and it has been a hit or miss with quality and shipping. This Holiday, I used Merch Mixer as my primary drop shipping company and we exceeded all our Financial targets! Our retun rate is running 8% which is much less than the industry average at 15% this season. I am very please with this company and so glad I gave them a try-- it has been a game changer for our business! Thanks the Merch Mixer team and ALL you do to fulfill our requests timely!

January 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Sue!

You have been a pleasure to work with as well.

Your attention to detail has been impressive and we are excited to be your partner.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Hotdevicez

I absolutely love this app!! Very easy to add products, edit products, fulfill orders, etc! They keep up with inventory, have great descriptions with little to no mistakes, & shipping from US is a plus!! They get the products out in a timely manner & has not failed me yet even in the midst of the pandemic! They reply when contacted.. It's just an awesome app & great service!! I'll always use this distributor!! Love it!!