MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

GMBU Apparel

I was having issues with my previous drop shipper fulfilling products in a timely manner if fulfilled at all. Then I found this gem in MerchMixer; I was skeptical at first due to all the issues with my previous vendor. I was reassured that they will fulfill my customer needs. Every order has been delivered to my customers in a fast timely manner. Any questions or concerns that I've had thus far have been answered in less than 2 hrs. Great customer service which is hard to find nowadays!

Gigi's Closet Unlimited

Im new to drop shipping and this app. So easy to install and I love the ability to pick US shippers!

US BRAND MARKET

I used this beautiful app and I love it . There are genuine brands that customers love. Fulfilement is automatic . They offer also free shipping. I recommand this app!!

November 11, 2020

Amazing thank you for this wonderful review!

We will continue to work hard to serve you as you build your dropshipping business.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer.

www.cronstore.com

Great service, good item, no monthly fees, helpful staff. Real brand product as well. Thanks for your help.

Shopsy

This app and its developers are great. The support and communication is awesome. Above ALL else, its the ONLY dropship app I've seen that includes product UPC codes for much of the catalog. The products are well organized, categorized and described. Plus, product titles are properly written. There are some improvements to be made still and it does lack a couple basic features, but it's a very new app to the market and if given some time I think it will greatly improve.

Way Harbor

I've been looking for a time saving dropshipping solution for a couple of months and this is by far the best and most mind blowing one I've come across. I honestly can't believe it exists. 1 - the products ship in the U.S. 2 - the products have descriptions - MASSIVE TIME SAVER. 3 - the fulfilment is automatic. You don't even need to tell the app to fulfill, you just set it up to do it all by itself. 4 - there are a ton of high quality products to dropship to your customers at profitable margins. This app is a dream come true, it's a set it and forget it app. If you're someone who does not have much time, this app is 100000% for you. Import some products, do your marketing, live your life. Thanks for making this app for reals!

AETERNITAS

This app is amazon, time saver and easier to use. It is one of my first apps and I totally recommend it.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are working hard to build you the best dropshipping app in the game.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Seki2Go

with many apps out there, so far mixmercher stands out. Good images well put descriptions and a lot of time saved!

Cult of Technology

Easy to install, attach to Shopify, import products, and push out through your sales channels. Seamless process to place orders which are shipped out in a timely manner. I hope to build my business along with MerchMixer.

RIIZEK

great US dropshipping. they provide various products from various and popular brands. definitely recommend it. shipment time is good, hopefully it will get better in the near future. But overall worth it.

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are excited to be your trusted dropshipping partner.

Let us know how we can help.