MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 13, 2021

fast shipment , and great products. love the communication and fast response , so far all customers are happy

Agracei Trends
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited May 19, 2021

I have used this app due to it being usa shipped and love the package deals. had a issue with one product and the recent bug saying everything was gone. Matt has always been very responsive to my emails and gotten back to me fast. It is a great app to me. I have the free plan right now. shipping has been fast. so I have redone my review. have had great service with this company

Backyard Comfort Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
MerchMixer replied February 4, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review!

We will email you now to discuss any of your pending orders and get them fulfilled asap.

Love MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business. Your partnership means the world to us. Let's do this!

Edited August 31, 2021

I downloaded this app awhile ago and thought I would post a review. The products are great and I haven't had any issue with them. Their customer service is also equally as great because if there is a problem they will do anything they can to make it right. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for drop shipping of good products that ship from USA.

Skiin Deep
Time spent using app: 12 months
MerchMixer replied May 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important as we use it to better our services.

We are sorry to hear that you weren't able to get assistance in a timely manner. This issue has been discussed and resolved internally. As per order fulfillment, there is a processing time needed to check the product before packing and having it shipped out.  Please be assured that although the tracking number takes a few days to be given, we make sure that the package is delivered within the timeframe provided on our website.

We are hoping that you could give our app another try and allow us to prove that we will be able to help you in growing your business.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

January 27, 2021

MerchMixer has given Clever Sound Productions the boost we have so long desired. When our first sale came through, everything was instant with Shopify. We was able to view all transactions made from MerchMixer, from Shopify, so link is stable well as fast. We highly recommend their services. Owner Clever Sound Productions

CleverSoundProductions
Time spent using app: 10 months
MerchMixer replied January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

We work hard to provide this service to you.

We are here to help you with your dropshipping business.

January 2, 2021

I rated Matt and the Merch Mixer team with 5 Stars! They have exceeded my expectations with responsiveness, quality of products, and on time shipping. We have had a few orders take approximately 3-4 weeks to get to the customers but that's not the norm and it appears to be a select few products. I am signed up with other drop ship companies and it has been a hit or miss with quality and shipping. This Holiday, I used Merch Mixer as my primary drop shipping company and we exceeded all our Financial targets! Our retun rate is running 8% which is much less than the industry average at 15% this season. I am very please with this company and so glad I gave them a try-- it has been a game changer for our business! Thanks the Merch Mixer team and ALL you do to fulfill our requests timely!

Boardwalk Ts & Things
Time spent using app: About 2 months
MerchMixer replied January 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Sue!

You have been a pleasure to work with as well.

Your attention to detail has been impressive and we are excited to be your partner.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

December 14, 2020

I absolutely love this app!! Very easy to add products, edit products, fulfill orders, etc! They keep up with inventory, have great descriptions with little to no mistakes, & shipping from US is a plus!! They get the products out in a timely manner & has not failed me yet even in the midst of the pandemic! They reply when contacted.. It's just an awesome app & great service!! I'll always use this distributor!! Love it!!

Hotdevicez
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 11, 2020

Please read: I have been using this app for a couple months now and my results have outstanding! Reaching 12X ROAS on google with lightning fast shipping to the united states. (they even send my customers tracking & order fulfillment is done by clicking only 1 button). Some margins are insanely high too, absolute money printer! All these products are brand name which make my store look super established and trustworthy and I can say with full confidence that this is the best supplier that I have used. All the brand names get you insane CTR on google I LOVE IT! I've talked to support and they are by far the best people I have worked with. Replying almost instantly and genuinely lovely people. They had a couple issues in the past when they had just launched but everything is cleared up and it is OUTSTANDING. I am even contemplating posting this review because I want their products all to myself! I have given much thought to this and merchmixer is shifting dropshipping from the stigmatized aliexpress upmarks to a fully automated online retail branded product business. Apps like this are the future.

Crafted Memory
Lithuania
December 8, 2020

Just wanted to say thank you we recently became joined Merchmixer. It went very smoothly to add you to our store. We was very happy how easy it was to find products and add them to our store. I wanted to personally test every thing to make sure if there was any issues we could fix them before it got to customers. So after adding products to our store I went in as a customer and went shopping. happy to say everything when very smoothly at check out and conformations. With in a few seconds the order came to the our company computer and we was able to process it right away. I am excited to say that my order was delivered on time and with no issues. Thank you for your hard work to make everything flow smoothly it is greatly appreciated.

Wynings Enterprises, LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 4, 2020

Really impressive catalog of products, it's the only dropshipping app I've tried that has brand name products. I've received several orders for products from their marketplace so far and the fulfillment process was seamless. I'm very satisfied and now I have added nearly 1,000 products to my shop from them.

devTrunk
Edited January 25, 2023

I've just made my first sale and was delighted to have received contact from Customer Service. I've had some questions and Matt has responded quickly. I love this app and highly recommend it! Up-dated 10-26-21: I still give this App 5 Stars! They have a great selection of quality products and my customers are delighted with their purchases. Updated 12-16-21: All at once my 'best seller' disappeared and the other 'giftable' items furnished by them were no longer available. Then, when I went to see what else is available, it all appears to be over-priced 'junk' from Hong Kong. What a disappointment!
1-2023: This company appears to be 'back-on-track'. The quality of the merchandise has greatly improved. And, when I had a question, I received an answer promptly and thoroughly. I'm just now downloading new products into my online store at pamelaponsart.com.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace