MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seki2Go

with many apps out there, so far mixmercher stands out. Good images well put descriptions and a lot of time saved!

Cult of Technology

Easy to install, attach to Shopify, import products, and push out through your sales channels. Seamless process to place orders which are shipped out in a timely manner. I hope to build my business along with MerchMixer.

RIIZEK

great US dropshipping. they provide various products from various and popular brands. definitely recommend it. shipment time is good, hopefully it will get better in the near future. But overall worth it.

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are excited to be your trusted dropshipping partner.

Let us know how we can help.

The Sapien Shop

Very nice and well put together app, lots of product options and easy to submit the orders for fulfillment, far easier than oberlo which at most times its impossible to login to aliexpress.

Geek Alliance

Finally a dropshipping app US to US with real brand name products! Amazing app, giving my store an even better shopping experience to my customers!

Time-Peace

Great app to quickly add supplemental products to my shop from a US dropshipper. Less inventory risk = big win! Finding and adding products was a breeze, will update my review after the first order.

Cashew's Corner

Amazing selection that aren't just generic products from China. Just getting started but so far very impressed by the products and the categories of products that I can now sell on my store. Product import is seamless, but fulfillment is a little clunky. Not a huge deal. Looking forward to using this more.

Ann More products

One of the best apps., ever! Such an easy, professional looking app.. I love the products, the prices are decent. I did not even change the prices because they were priced just right. I do wish I could find more makeup/cosmetics otherwise, it is exactly what I have been looking for. I am also very happy knowing that I am selling nothing from abroad and that all the products are shipped right here in the US. Thank you!! I highly recommend this app... Oh and FYI if there were tons more items added I would be so happy and excited. So bring it on!!

September 11, 2020

Thank you oh so much! We worked on this app for years and your positive review means the world to our team. Please email us at support@merchmixer.com if you need ANYTHING and we'd be happy to help.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next