MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seki2Go

Location Australia

with many apps out there, so far mixmercher stands out. Good images well put descriptions and a lot of time saved!

Cult of Technology

Easy to install, attach to Shopify, import products, and push out through your sales channels. Seamless process to place orders which are shipped out in a timely manner. I hope to build my business along with MerchMixer.

Treasures by Chele

I am updating my review from a 5 to a 1. It's sad that I have to do this. In the beginning I was very happy with this app but as time as gone my business has suffered. I've had to refund 17 out of 54 orders (that's 31%) due to items being out of stock. And the kicker is that some of those customers received tracking numbers and then had to be refunded. The way MerchMixer is running it's company is unprofessional. I was offered $100.00 from Matt after I threatened to update my review and he told me that out of stock items were rare. 31% doesn't seem rare to me. I've written strongly worded worded emails to Matt & his team and have even been told that my emails were reviewed with Matt's entire team. Still...nothing has changed at all. And on top of all of this, they are charging upwards of $99 per month now....$99 per month for out of stock products and upset customers that will never visit or order from you again. Beware to all new downloaders of this app. The issues I've been having are not one-offs and my business isn't the only one that has suffered. I've been in the process of phasing out their products so that I can focus on more professional dropshippers who actually care about their business model.

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Also thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

We will continue to improve the app and the service we are providing you.

Rock on!

RIIZEK

great US dropshipping. they provide various products from various and popular brands. definitely recommend it. shipment time is good, hopefully it will get better in the near future. But overall worth it.

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are excited to be your trusted dropshipping partner.

Let us know how we can help.

The Sapien Shop

Very nice and well put together app, lots of product options and easy to submit the orders for fulfillment, far easier than oberlo which at most times its impossible to login to aliexpress.

B Inspired Boutique

I tried the app but after viewing its products which was very limited to say the least, most of its products I found out were mainly found on sites like dailydeals.com and groupon which had me a bit concerned as to who their suppliers were. It is a great app especially aimed for USA dropshipping if it would widen its product range and the they charge $1-$500 per sale depending on what is sold? They are not to specific on that as well. This app does need much improvement.

September 27, 2020

Hey B Inspired Boutique Team - We are sorry you did not love our app!

In terms of the question regarding what we charge, each product has a specific cost. For example, an iPad may cost you $100 when you actually sell it. This $100 includes US shipping to the end consumer. You can sell the iPad for whatever you'd like so you get to set your own profit margins. You are only charged this amount when you actually sell the item!

Regarding our suppliers, we have 100s of US suppliers and we are adding new products weekly. We appreciate your feedback and will do better!

Thanks for trying out the app.

Geek Alliance

Finally a dropshipping app US to US with real brand name products! Amazing app, giving my store an even better shopping experience to my customers!

Time-Peace

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app to quickly add supplemental products to my shop from a US dropshipper. Less inventory risk = big win! Finding and adding products was a breeze, will update my review after the first order.

L & M Kee

There is nothing worse than finding out the products you are selling are nothing more than certified used! These are not refurbished as indicated. They are not even packaged in original manufactured boxes. All items are being sold as refurbished. I am so disappointed that this company is a sham! No Reseller Certificates supplied by this company. Products appear to be from Pawn Shop.
Seller beware or you will ruin the reputation of your business!
If you are not incorporated do not try to sell any of these products. Most are name brands and you must have a reseller certificate to legally sell any of these.
I have dropped my rating due to the misguidance. Lots of charge-backs and returns because of the used products.

Cashew's Corner

Amazing selection that aren't just generic products from China. Just getting started but so far very impressed by the products and the categories of products that I can now sell on my store. Product import is seamless, but fulfillment is a little clunky. Not a huge deal. Looking forward to using this more.