MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Today Tomorrow Furever

So glad I found this app. The high quality products are amazing. But, they best part is everything ships from the US. MerchMixer has help bring my shopify store to a new level. The app is simple to use and integrates quickly and easily with my shop. Communication is top notch too!

November 12, 2021

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This means a lot to us at MerchMixer. We take pride in our easy integrations, strong communication and products we offer. Hope you like the new products we have coming soon!

FoxTrotMedia

I recently opened a shopify store and can't think of a better place to import quality products from! The customer service is more than great! 10/10

November 12, 2021

We appreciate you! Thanks so much for the kind review. Excited to continue providing you with 10/10 customer service and quality products. :)

Pet Spot Market

We recently added this app to our Shopify platform, and I must say we are extremely pleased. There was a technical glitch with one of our customers orders, and Matt and his team was on it! The issue was corrected and order processed. They have a customer for life! We highly....highly recommend them! Thanks Matt

November 12, 2021

We appreciate you troubleshooting with us and helping us make the app even better! Thanks for your review and looking forward to our continued partnership.

JBM Sales-Only the Best

This is a great app. posting products is very easy. Prices are great. I expect it to enhance my earnings potential. I will be using it almost exclusively and may even upgrade to the premium package.

Rebel Pulse Lab

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

This MerchMixer has premium quality products that would appeal to my customers and fast shipping is definite advantage,

CIP-Solutions

This is the best Supplier that I have ever had the whole time that I have been with Shopify. You must have a quick delivery of order if you expect to have a success drop shipping business. Wide variety of products, customer service is spot on, I now look forward to loading my website with products deliverable within 15 days, The Best!

Cyber Verse

Shout Out To Matt and the Merch Mixer Team ! I am Very impressed with both the integration of this app in my store and also the overall delivery and shipping process!

VaultRave

I've been using this app for a couple weeks now and it honestly has added sales to my store. I recommend using merchmixer.

Family Prezzies

I used this app to help offer more US-based products to my customers. I had a few troubles in the beginning but Matt and the MerchMixer team helped solve all of them very quickly. I really enjoy using this

Dorcas Direct

Dorcasdirect.com
Had some small problems, but worked them out in less then 24hrs. Matt and the team are great.