MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Rebel Pulse Lab

This MerchMixer has premium quality products that would appeal to my customers and fast shipping is definite advantage,

CIP-Solutions

This is the best Supplier that I have ever had the whole time that I have been with Shopify. You must have a quick delivery of order if you expect to have a success drop shipping business. Wide variety of products, customer service is spot on, I now look forward to loading my website with products deliverable within 15 days, The Best!

Cyber Verse

Shout Out To Matt and the Merch Mixer Team ! I am Very impressed with both the integration of this app in my store and also the overall delivery and shipping process!

VaultRave

I've been using this app for a couple weeks now and it honestly has added sales to my store. I recommend using merchmixer.

Family Prezzies

I used this app to help offer more US-based products to my customers. I had a few troubles in the beginning but Matt and the MerchMixer team helped solve all of them very quickly. I really enjoy using this

Dorcas Direct

Dorcasdirect.com
Had some small problems, but worked them out in less then 24hrs. Matt and the team are great.

cuteaf.studio

I added MerchMixer to my shop so I could offer items shipped quickly and from the US. They have a great range of products and the installation and integration has been seamless. I'm glad MM is a partner and encourage others to check it out!

powersignaltechnologies

I really like how simplified the app is. It has great products. Fulfillment is easy. I highly recommend this app!

August 23, 2021

You rock! Thanks for helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants.

You can reach us via our Merchant Help Center at any time here: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered fast.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Fresh All Over

Customer service is great, looking to upload products and see how it goes, so far so good. Product catalog looks great and a variety to choose from.

August 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback + support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants. You rock! You are truly helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Reach us via our Shopify Merchant Help Center: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered so fast it will make your dropshipping mogul head spin.

Let us know how we can help you crush your Shopify dropshipping goals :)

Amazn Tony’s

I used this app to find new products for my store. So far I'm not disappointed with what I found. It is an easy to use app.