MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 4, 2022

I love this app because it provides you with all the necessary items for everyday use. I chose to sell electronics first, but decided to dive right in to sell a little bit of everything. MerchMixer is definitely helping me realize more and more that I want to be my own boss. Thank you so much for the fast reply’s to questions and giving me solutions. Great app for anyone who just wants to be their own boss!!

Bader's Electronics and Things
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 31, 2022

The app provides great experience in terms of adding products to the store, you don't have to push the products from a pre-edited list. Looks like the developer has done their homework at improving product descriptions, so with little editing we get quality content on our web store. And progressive product cost discounts do their job, too. For the time being, we source most of our products here.

Fitinty
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 30, 2022

I am so glad I found Merch Mixer they are a game changer for me! I was struggling to find quality products, that are shipped from the United States, shipping times are so important, plus they offer free shipping, which means the price you see is the price you get, and they have so many name brand products to choose from! Also so many categories! The products are endless and the products go onto Google shopping and buy on Google without any errors which is huge as well, because I'm building my website my self so everyday I'm learning, and with it integrating into Shopify so easy and products easily go onto Google shopping easy, and products are posted with one click, it just makes my life so much easier, plus they have a free option take advantage of it! You can't ask for more!

cncsbeautyandmore
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 25, 2022

I have tried several different dropshipping apps here on Shopify and had some terrible experiences getting in contact with customer support. I have a hard time trusting a company when it is difficult to get in touch with a human. MerchMixer has a good selection of products and surprisingly great customer service. I had a couple questions regarding my account and also had a problem getting products to import to my store. Their support team was quick to respond with helpful answers/solutions, which I really appreciate on a B2B level.

DaizyMayhem
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
September 30, 2022

This app has great brand products and best selling items! They are easy to import to your store and support reply fast!I would recommend this app if you are starting out.

Harts Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 29, 2022

This is a great way to round out your assortment with lots of categories and price points as you launch, and as a way to test potential new categories for your site -- gathering data before investing in inventory.

Fifth Floor Walkup
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
August 4, 2022

This App is pretty amazing, Shipping time is pretty fast, and the customer service is on point. I Can see myself working with these guys for a long time. If you need products, this is the app to use, hands down

Addict's Attire88
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 12, 2022

MerchMixer has made it so great for me and my store with amazing products and they are NAME BRAND and they have great customer service and provide quick shipping. MerchMixer is my first app and my first drop shipping company and it gets an A+++ from me. This is the first app I tell everyone that I know that is getting into drop shipping to have. Thank you MerchMixer and I will always use your company.

thehomedecoremporium
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 21, 2022

Happy to find a dropshipping app with a large selection of items, including brand names, and that provides quick shipping. There are some notable improvements still to be made (with the app functionality specifically); however, the customer service I have received so far from this company is excellent! I've enjoyed their service so much that I have chosen to include MerchMixer as a dropship option my second shopify store that I recently started.

Only Inspired Gifts Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 14, 2022

I was able to get name brand products shipped directly to and from the US in as little as 2 days. The tech items really helped bring some consumer trust and a new set of consumers

2882Shop