MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Gentlemen’s Defense

Probably one of the easiest ones out there on importing and ordering. One of the best features is the item descriptions are fully flushed out, so you don't have to waste a lot of time on creating them (like you do when you import Aliexpress associated apps). Would definitely recommend it!

CAJ'Exquisite

I use this app to have access to product that are shipped in the US. I have been super excited about how this app increased my traffic flow. Thanks for helping the CAJ family.

AccessHub

I recently started using MM andi'm blown away by the service then have provided. Their ship times are extremly competive. However I do wish to see more visiblity into the fulfiltem timeline that we may update our customers when they ask. But,besides that, they are highly recommended!!

Home Decorel

They have an amazing selection of products with great quality images, and to crown it all, they ship from US. No more long waiting times and worries of lost packages for me.

Fazarts

I added this app recently, They have a very good selection of products, mostly ship from the USA. the images' qualities are good, however, they don't have separate images for multi-pack items. I wish they had a chat option with their support team, although I was able to reach out to them by email. Thank you

Elevationh

After a long hard search I finally found a US supplier!! Great shipping times! Support team is phenomenal!!

Travel Gear Girl

I prefer using MerchMixer because I want my customers to receive their dropshipped products quickly and that is the way they work. With people so used to getting things in a day or two with Amazon they don't want to wait a month to receive something from China. Once something is ordered from my site I don't have to worry about anything they take care of it all.

Joha Tech Store

I give this app five stars because it's easy to use. I like that I don't have to sift through hundreds of suppliers to find merchandise that is held in the US, nor do I have to question if it's in the US. The only thing that I would change is making easy to change pricing, however this is a minimal issue at best. Pricing is great for what you get. Quick order fulfillment and issue resolution.

Soar Eco

I love the broad options of products. Good customer service engagement.
We have yet to hear from our customers.

Blue Palm Active Life

I used this app to provide US based products, at good prices and quick delivery times. I have been very happy with the incredibly fast turn around time on order fulfillment. I had a couple issues with return requests and these were quickly resolved and refunded. I look forward to doing much more business with MerchMixer and using their app.