MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited January 31, 2023

This app is especially great and user friendly for those starting out as well as for those that have been around for a while. The support offered is right on point with quick responses. From the time you import your products, to the time of a sale- They have you covered. The other appealing factor, is that they never make me feel like I'm just another of their many merchants- my communications with support always felt individualized, and very friendly. Love the products

Therapeutic Indulgence
Time spent using app: 4 months
MerchMixer replied December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Means a lot to us at MerchMixer. Excited to continue providing quality service, fast shipping times and great products!

November 24, 2021

I began using this app because I wanted the items shipped from US based warehouses for faster shipping times and they are fast. Next day or sometimes same day shipping.

Tom's Wild Seasonings
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
MerchMixer replied December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it! We are really proud of our fast shipping times and glad it's providing value to your business.

November 19, 2021

This is the only drop shipping App i use for my store after trying many. Customer service is awesome and they gave me a discount on the plans. Fully recommended

TBG Unique Gifts
MerchMixer replied December 3, 2021

Thanks so much for taking time to write us a review. Means a lot to us. Happy dropshipping!

November 10, 2021

Easy to load products; the customer service is excellent -- and I really like how they update products' statuses to inactive the minute they run out of stock! They dont have a queue for a wishlist where you favorite products you many want to add in the future; but I'm sure they will add that capability as they go along.

woohsah
Time spent using app: 13 days
MerchMixer replied November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your very kind review! Quality customer service is really important to us and we are constantly working to improve. We also appreciate your understanding of out of stock issues and our team is working hard on something exciting that should work to decrease out of stocks. Thanks again for the feedback --- we appreciate your business!

November 3, 2021

El servicio técnico es excelente! Me ayudaron con varios errores que tuve al principio, muchas gracias! Sigan así..

Shemaoa
MerchMixer replied November 12, 2021

Gracias por su buena crítica. Apreciamos su negocio y estamos aquí para ayudarle en el futuro. Gracias!

October 30, 2021

I used this app to search for wellness products. There are a variety of searchable items with reasonable shipping/package arrival times. Proper customer service .

Naturalistic Health & Wellness
Time spent using app: About 2 months
MerchMixer replied November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! Your store is great. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here. The MerchMixer team is excited to continue providing great customer service, build our product assortment and ship on time. Thanks again. :)

Edited October 25, 2021

So glad I found this app. The high quality products are amazing. But, they best part is everything ships from the US. MerchMixer has help bring my shopify store to a new level. The app is simple to use and integrates quickly and easily with my shop. Communication is top notch too!

Today Tomorrow Furever
MerchMixer replied November 12, 2021

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This means a lot to us at MerchMixer. We take pride in our easy integrations, strong communication and products we offer. Hope you like the new products we have coming soon!

October 24, 2021

I recently opened a shopify store and can't think of a better place to import quality products from! The customer service is more than great! 10/10

FoxTrotMedia
MerchMixer replied November 12, 2021

We appreciate you! Thanks so much for the kind review. Excited to continue providing you with 10/10 customer service and quality products. :)

October 21, 2021

We recently added this app to our Shopify platform, and I must say we are extremely pleased. There was a technical glitch with one of our customers orders, and Matt and his team was on it! The issue was corrected and order processed. They have a customer for life! We highly....highly recommend them! Thanks Matt

Pet Spot Market
MerchMixer replied November 12, 2021

We appreciate you troubleshooting with us and helping us make the app even better! Thanks for your review and looking forward to our continued partnership.

October 11, 2021

This is a great app. posting products is very easy. Prices are great. I expect it to enhance my earnings potential. I will be using it almost exclusively and may even upgrade to the premium package.

JBM Sales-Only the Best