MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

cuteaf.studio

I added MerchMixer to my shop so I could offer items shipped quickly and from the US. They have a great range of products and the installation and integration has been seamless. I'm glad MM is a partner and encourage others to check it out!

powersignaltechnologies

I really like how simplified the app is. It has great products. Fulfillment is easy. I highly recommend this app!

August 23, 2021

You rock! Thanks for helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants.

You can reach us via our Merchant Help Center at any time here: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered fast.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Fresh All Over

Customer service is great, looking to upload products and see how it goes, so far so good. Product catalog looks great and a variety to choose from.

August 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback + support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants. You rock! You are truly helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Reach us via our Shopify Merchant Help Center: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered so fast it will make your dropshipping mogul head spin.

Let us know how we can help you crush your Shopify dropshipping goals :)

Amazn Tony’s

I used this app to find new products for my store. So far I'm not disappointed with what I found. It is an easy to use app.

Gentlemen’s Defense

Time spent using app About 1 month

Probably one of the easiest ones out there on importing and ordering. One of the best features is the item descriptions are fully flushed out, so you don't have to waste a lot of time on creating them (like you do when you import Aliexpress associated apps). Would definitely recommend it!

CAJ'Exquisite

I use this app to have access to product that are shipped in the US. I have been super excited about how this app increased my traffic flow. Thanks for helping the CAJ family.

AccessHub

I recently started using MM andi'm blown away by the service then have provided. Their ship times are extremly competive. However I do wish to see more visiblity into the fulfiltem timeline that we may update our customers when they ask. But,besides that, they are highly recommended!!

Home Decorel

They have an amazing selection of products with great quality images, and to crown it all, they ship from US. No more long waiting times and worries of lost packages for me.

Fazarts

I added this app recently, They have a very good selection of products, mostly ship from the USA. the images' qualities are good, however, they don't have separate images for multi-pack items. I wish they had a chat option with their support team, although I was able to reach out to them by email. Thank you

Elevationh

After a long hard search I finally found a US supplier!! Great shipping times! Support team is phenomenal!!