MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Travel Gear Girl

Time spent using app About 1 year

I prefer using MerchMixer because I want my customers to receive their dropshipped products quickly and that is the way they work. With people so used to getting things in a day or two with Amazon they don't want to wait a month to receive something from China. Once something is ordered from my site I don't have to worry about anything they take care of it all.

Joha Tech Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I give this app five stars because it's easy to use. I like that I don't have to sift through hundreds of suppliers to find merchandise that is held in the US, nor do I have to question if it's in the US. The only thing that I would change is making easy to change pricing, however this is a minimal issue at best. Pricing is great for what you get. Quick order fulfillment and issue resolution.

Soar Eco

I love the broad options of products. Good customer service engagement.
We have yet to hear from our customers.

Blue Palm Active Life

I used this app to provide US based products, at good prices and quick delivery times. I have been very happy with the incredibly fast turn around time on order fulfillment. I had a couple issues with return requests and these were quickly resolved and refunded. I look forward to doing much more business with MerchMixer and using their app.

Paws and Me

Location Singapore

Easy to use app which automatically takes care of the fulfillment. Staffs were responsive and polite.

Shop Ship Ninja

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app for a number of reasons. 1. Merch Mixer offers products from US-sources that I don't find on some of the other apps but that fit my niche selections. 2. They have far better descriptive sections that most other product suppliers, and when I've had questions, they respond. That's important to me, because clear and accurate descriptions help customers pull the trigger, maybe more than price. 3. Matt Smith does some fantastic videos on dropshipping and Shopify. One of the main ones he did was an unboxing of the economics of dropshipping, what you have to sell to achieve your goals. No spoilers here: go check out his videos. I'm taking a run with MerchMixer. They're the new kids on the block, but they do some important things differently.

PriceBlade

This app is overall amazing and it doesn't stop there, they have reached out to offer assistance in setup numerous times cant be more thankful thank you Matt from customer service.

SophistiSales

Most important fact is that it has fast shipping and cost price is sensible. The products come with images and good copyright for product descriptions.

Conquer & Shine Boutique

I have been using this app for my boutique and I absolutely love the fast shipping. I was very impressed with their customer service and how they walked me through the whole order fulfillment process on my first customer order.

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm using this app for my lady fashion boutique and have found bags as well as other items that I can use. They also offered free membership opportunity, to help me get my feet in the door. Thanks guys!! I will check out how everything integrates and give an update