MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
October 11, 2021

This is a great app. posting products is very easy. Prices are great. I expect it to enhance my earnings potential. I will be using it almost exclusively and may even upgrade to the premium package.

JBM Sales-Only the Best
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 9, 2021

This MerchMixer has premium quality products that would appeal to my customers and fast shipping is definite advantage,

Rebel Pulse Lab
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 6, 2021

This is the best Supplier that I have ever had the whole time that I have been with Shopify. You must have a quick delivery of order if you expect to have a success drop shipping business. Wide variety of products, customer service is spot on, I now look forward to loading my website with products deliverable within 15 days, The Best!

CIP-Solutions
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2021

Shout Out To Matt and the Merch Mixer Team ! I am Very impressed with both the integration of this app in my store and also the overall delivery and shipping process!

Cyber Verse
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 10, 2021

I've been using this app for a couple weeks now and it honestly has added sales to my store. I recommend using merchmixer.

VaultRave
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 4, 2021

I used this app to help offer more US-based products to my customers. I had a few troubles in the beginning but Matt and the MerchMixer team helped solve all of them very quickly. I really enjoy using this

Family Prezzies
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 30, 2021

Dorcasdirect.com
Had some small problems, but worked them out in less then 24hrs. Matt and the team are great.

Dorcas Direct
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 24, 2021

I added MerchMixer to my shop so I could offer items shipped quickly and from the US. They have a great range of products and the installation and integration has been seamless. I'm glad MM is a partner and encourage others to check it out!

cuteaf.studio
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2021

I really like how simplified the app is. It has great products. Fulfillment is easy. I highly recommend this app!

powersignaltechnologies
Time spent using app: 5 months
MerchMixer replied August 23, 2021

You rock! Thanks for helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants.

You can reach us via our Merchant Help Center at any time here: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered fast.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

July 28, 2021

Customer service is great, looking to upload products and see how it goes, so far so good. Product catalog looks great and a variety to choose from.

Fresh All Over
Time spent using app: 20 days
MerchMixer replied August 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback + support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants. You rock! You are truly helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Reach us via our Shopify Merchant Help Center: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered so fast it will make your dropshipping mogul head spin.

Let us know how we can help you crush your Shopify dropshipping goals :)