MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Paws and Me

Easy to use app which automatically takes care of the fulfillment. Staffs were responsive and polite.

Shop Ship Ninja

I like this app for a number of reasons. 1. Merch Mixer offers products from US-sources that I don't find on some of the other apps but that fit my niche selections. 2. They have far better descriptive sections that most other product suppliers, and when I've had questions, they respond. That's important to me, because clear and accurate descriptions help customers pull the trigger, maybe more than price. 3. Matt Smith does some fantastic videos on dropshipping and Shopify. One of the main ones he did was an unboxing of the economics of dropshipping, what you have to sell to achieve your goals. No spoilers here: go check out his videos. I'm taking a run with MerchMixer. They're the new kids on the block, but they do some important things differently.

PriceBlade

This app is overall amazing and it doesn't stop there, they have reached out to offer assistance in setup numerous times cant be more thankful thank you Matt from customer service.

SophistiSales

Most important fact is that it has fast shipping and cost price is sensible. The products come with images and good copyright for product descriptions.

Conquer & Shine Boutique

I have been using this app for my boutique and I absolutely love the fast shipping. I was very impressed with their customer service and how they walked me through the whole order fulfillment process on my first customer order.

The Tiffany Marie Collection

I'm using this app for my lady fashion boutique and have found bags as well as other items that I can use. They also offered free membership opportunity, to help me get my feet in the door. Thanks guys!! I will check out how everything integrates and give an update

wfmsapparel

Seamless integration with Shopify and US drop shipping makes MerchMixer a win-win. My one suggestion is to increase your inventory of Fair Trade, organic and eco-friendly products.

Hillsuperstore

I love using this app, solves the problem of long delivery times since shipping is so fast - I like that it’s US based. The products are great and customer service is prompt.

Alldayattire

This is a honest review. I was searching for a domestic based dropshipper in the US and came across this app. I was surprised to discover that this app not only had a variety of domestically shipped products but at great prices with extremely fast shipping. .It's dropshiping best kept secret. Well the secret is out and I am telling you I highly recommend this app to anyone who is droppshipping. 5 Stars from me!

Smart Pet Villa

MerchMixer provides a great alternative for US based dropshipping with competitive product prices and shipping times. Responsive customer support team is extremely helpful for all the dropshipping needs.