MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Dropship simplified. 500K products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Family First1 LLC

Great app to scale your business! Love the fast shipping and my customers do to. This is the best app by far!! Great team of people!

Browsglamour

I use this app to dropship some great brands that match my Niche. Very easy to use and resourceful.

xocheyaxo

Absolutely LOVE MerchMixer. It is user-friendly, with good prices. My favoraite aspect is the US-based suppliers for dropshipping. Many apps have overseas suppliers, which delayes deliveries and can frustrate costumers. Most items ship in a week or less. MerchMixer is my go-to app for finding new products to add to my store!

ga.SKILLS Training

The app is very easy to use and to set up was easy with shopify. Items ordered are detailed and shipped quickly. The experience so far has been very good.

Giro d'Italia Market

When I started my Shopify I didn’t want to use any dropshipping services, I've had bad experiences in the past with products coming from overseas (who wants to receive their order after 15-20 days?!), after 4-5 months I discovered MerchMixer and I decided to give it a try, I bought a couple products for myself to test the service and they fulfilled the orders on time and I received them within 5 days. I created a collection on my store and it works well for me. I recommend using this app.

Saving Rover

I am reworking my Shopify store to get US based dropshippers. I downloaded this app and added product to my store very easily. They have a broad variety of products but seemed a bit limited in my specialty. I shared this with the developer and he was very receptive to my concerns and advised they will be adding more products in the near future. When I got a new order, it was fulfilled quickly and efficiently. I love this app!

ExponentStore

I really love this app. The projects are really high quality. It's easy to use and the customer service is amazing. I would highly recommend

DENIESEGOODS

MerchMixer offers good quality products to my Shopify store. I am really impressed by the wide variety of products.

HEALTHFULLYMINELLC

LOVE IT!! MerchMixer offers a simple and straightforward solution to add quality products to my Shopify store. I am impressed by the wide variety of products.

A Pick Away

MerchMixer offers a simple and straightforward solution to add quality products to my Shopify store. I am impressed by the wide variety of products, including the abundance of brand name options. The process of importing products into my store is efficient and seamless.