MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

Soundporium

This app has everything we needed to complete our store's inventory. It has popular brands from headphones to computers to home and garden. This app is a must for anyone looking for quality products from reputable sources!

Good Products Great Prices

I was first introduced to MerchMixer a few months ago. I was amazed at the simplicity of finding the merchandise I was looking for. The quality of their product line up seems superior to many others. In addition to having good quality, Merchmixer carries unique marketplace items giving me an advantage as I move forward. I saved the best for last…I love the fact that MerchMixer has total FREE shipping in the United States from warehouses located in the US. This makes my job easier and creates more customer confidence knowing that they will receive their order(s) in a week to ten days rather than a month or longer. Keep up the good work MerchMixer. M & L LaClair – Good Products Great Prices.

Give Designs

This app provides all the necessary products to maximize my business. Especially since i'm in the United States it sends products to my customers within 3-10 business days. It's a major supplier.

Dark Myst - Accessories for Dark Wear

Would definitely recommend to anyone who's been frustrated trying to find US-based Apps, and those who are tired of spending a bunch of time having to edit or create product descriptions before being able to post on your store! I've tried, and then dropped a ton of these sync'd apps, particularly those that access Ali. Not only do their "US" shipping filters never work, but you have to then spend a bunch of time creating decent product descriptions and clear variant titles. MerchMixer is probably the single best, easiest US-based drop shipping App I've used, and what makes it really impressive, is the time it saves by having fully flushed out product descriptions. I don't have to edit a single thing beyond setting a price before importing and using it straight on my site.

Arlene's Closet

I am using this app to add variety to my catalog and so far so good. I like the items that are offered and am looking forward to expanding my offerings using this app.

Goddess Chic 200

Having great success with this app. We are a brick and mortar boutique that also sells online. This app has allowed us to add heaps of super inventory for our customers that we normally wouldn't be able to add to our retail store due to space and financial considerations. My suggestion to shop owners try it out, and watch your sales grow.

Azoreanna

I love MerchMixer App! US Base Warehouse means a lot to me, no more long delivery times from China, prices are decent and there's always something new for everyone! Happy Customer, Azoreanna

Ardent Nutrition

This is my go-to supplier for my stores. Product selection grows daily, integration and product upload are seamless, and the prices allow me to be competitive while offering quality products delivered quickly. Customer service is great with immediate responses to any questions or support I’ve needed. The interface is very intuitive and the help videos and FAQ are clear and concise. Highly recommend you partner with them and they will be my source on any future stores.

Random Squared

This ap has helped me offer quality products, with little effort on the back end. Just click and ship. I love the variety, and I am happy with the ease this offers in loading products to my website. I'm looking forward to many more sales

J And Jay Fast Buy Outlet

We reviewed the app and as a Shopify store owners, we seen a lot of good quality products that we will be using in our store. The shipping is fast and along have reasonable prices. This is a Great app to use if you're looking for good quality products.