MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Azoreanna

I love MerchMixer App! US Base Warehouse means a lot to me, no more long delivery times from China, prices are decent and there's always something new for everyone! Happy Customer, Azoreanna

Ardent Nutrition

This is my go-to supplier for my stores. Product selection grows daily, integration and product upload are seamless, and the prices allow me to be competitive while offering quality products delivered quickly. Customer service is great with immediate responses to any questions or support I’ve needed. The interface is very intuitive and the help videos and FAQ are clear and concise. Highly recommend you partner with them and they will be my source on any future stores.

Random Squared

Time spent using app About 1 year

This ap has helped me offer quality products, with little effort on the back end. Just click and ship. I love the variety, and I am happy with the ease this offers in loading products to my website. I'm looking forward to many more sales

J And Jay Fast Buy Outlet

We reviewed the app and as a Shopify store owners, we seen a lot of good quality products that we will be using in our store. The shipping is fast and along have reasonable prices. This is a Great app to use if you're looking for good quality products.

Tina's Touch on Style

I have tested several drop shipping Shopify apps and Merchmixer is by far the best! When a customer makes an order it is auto filled and then you get an email with all the steps to expect next. Never was I confused on any steps. The Customer ordered on a Saturday and the product was shipped Monday, and received by customer that Saturday(within the time given by Merchmixer). The products on the App are quality and the shipping is included in the price making it simply to adjust for sell price. If you are just getting started or a pro this App will be a "go to" for new items to list on your store!

BayB Brand

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use MerchMixer to expand our product offering beyond our physical inventory. The service is great, the product offerings are good and they provide quick prompt shipping and handling. We would recommend them to anyone.

Yourbye

This is an awesome app to help with the orders and automatically and very good shipping and quality products. I recommend it.

thegsnd

Location India

I am using MerchMixer from last 2 months and I found it very user friendly, It has all the features which fulfil my all need's like auto ordering, markup, tagging information, brand supplier they have and many more, support team is very helpful to understand the request and also resolve it on priority basis. Overall I find this app very efficient for my store and now my future expectation is increasing. Thank you MerchMixer team for providing such a service.

Inspired Gift Shop

When it comes to drop shipping on the Shopify platform, there are a lot of apps available. Many focusing on bringing items in from overseas, with significant delays in shipment times, some of those items pushing 30 to 60 days. Compared to some of the big box retailers and other marketplaces who can get items quickly to your customer within 2 to 5 business days, dropshipping with a 30-plus day shipping time frame is ineffective and will limit repeat customers! Furthermore, don't be fooled by those dropshipping apps that hide the distributor name, so they don't have to tell you that they are really importing products from overseas. There must be a better solution available to us dropshippers using Shopify. The honest truth is that there is - the app is called MerchMixer. I have three(3) successful businesses that are dropshipping products from this application which has local stock in the United States at various warehouses, which allows for fast shipping, premium and brand-name products, and a level of customer service like no other. In addition, the products are packed correctly. The number of returns and damaged products during shipping, reduced by 99% when I switched to MerchMixer. The other 1% - that’s the USPS :D In summary, if you want to build a six or seven digit dropshipping business, you need to have this app installed. I recommend it to everyon! I am done with importing products that take huge lead times. My customers do not want to wait, and get crushed in the process because of lack of respect or understanding on how to package an item for transit correctly. Want to know more about this great app - drop me a line, and I would be more than happy to talk about this amazing app any day of the week. In fact, it's going to be in my blog in the coming days. This is the dropshipping app if you want to succeed. I support this app 150%!

Hobogadgets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app by far is one of if not the best for dropshipping, the shipping is one of the fastest out there, name brand quality products, my wife evens orders from are store, the app sets up ez works well, and support is fast and on the money, Thanks merchMixer