MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Good Cause Computing

Time spent using app About 1 year

To start off, MerchMixer was a great place to source many wonderful products, but 15 days before Christmas 2021, they decide to remove all the computers, laptops, and peripherals, not effective for a business specializing in this niche. I strongly recommend that you do your homework before installing this app.

December 22, 2021

Hello -

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. We just underwent a large migration to new suppliers that have less out of stocks, faster shipping times and improved costs to you. As a result, we turned off suppliers that haven't proven to provide a great customer experience. We understand the frustration to lose those products and are working hard to ensure these new suppliers are providing the quality products and level of service we expect.

If you would like to give MerchMixer another try with these suppliers, please reach out to support@merchmixer.com and we will help you out.

Thanks for your feedback - it means a lot to us as we continuously work to improve the app, product catalog and your / your customer's experience. Thanks again!

Terra Powders

Photos are blurry or unavailable, especially secondary or lifestyle images. Product information, such as measurements, materials, etc, is limited to none at all. Stock levels are terrible. Items with thousands available run out, never to be restocked for sale again. It's such a waste of time!

December 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are working hard to build a new supplier network with over 1M products and fewer Out of Stocks.

Just emailed you so we can hopefully come up with a solution that works for you.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business or needs. Just email support@merchmixer.com with any questions. Thanks!

AwsomU

Worst APP. Very irresponsible team. For an eCommerce store, the looks and features of the app do not matter much if the products ordered can not be fulfilled. Waste of time, money. We ended up receiving bad rating working with MerchMixer. Never recommend. And, I am a six-time entrepreneur with 17 years of eCommerce and dropshipping experience. So, folks take my words and stay away from this App. Rather than work with Spocket for US shipping products, they are way better. I worked with them in past.

November 12, 2021

Really sorry to hear this.

We are working hard to build a new supplier network with over 1M products and a lot fewer Out of Stocks.

Going to email you now so we can hopefully come up with a solution that works for you.

The Puppy Potpourri

Below is my original review. Since they rolled out their new "plan", it was a little bit of a shock. Prices skyrocketed and all my previously imported products disappeared. The lack of professionalism surprised me. "I love this app. Great products at reasonable prices lets me have a fighting chance in competing with Amazon and Walmart. Easy to use and set up and Customer support is excellent."

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and love your shop [the dog with the chefs hat is too cute!]. Excited to keep growing with you and providing quality service and products for your awesome shop. Thanks again!

OwensAssetFund Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

Seems the APP is still having the same problems. Every time I add product, the next day the item is out of stock. I search hard for Items with plenty of inventory but the next day the item is out of stock. Seems like the APP has a bug. This is very frustrating. Possibility of deleting the app from my store.. Now at least 100 item went out of stock in one day. How is this possible if online retail is slow...

November 12, 2021

We are really sorry that you have had a bad experience with MerchMixer. Took a look at your account and understand your frustration. We sent you an email to follow up on these issues and hopefully we can get them sorted out and help you with our new products / suppliers coming soon. Either way, we really appreciate your feedback about your experience so we can improve our processes + partnerships to eliminate out of stock order issues.

Solvie Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really wanted to use this app because they have really good selection of products. Unfortunately, It is glitchy and thier support staff takes too long to answer. I regret paying the monthly fee. There is little to no support. This can have a negative impact on your business. Proceed with caution.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and the feedback. We apologize you had a negative experience with MerchMixer. We have made some recent customer service improvements and if you're willing to give us another shot, I sent you an email with more details. We would love to help you with your drop shipping sales and service. Thanks again.

Averotek.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Be careful with this Supplier. My issues started with a customer ordering an item, then 5 business days passed. So I reached out to them and they told me it would be another 3-5 business days. After about 8 business I started pressuring them to fulfill the order. Eventually, they said they shipped the order, but wouldn't give me tracking information. When I pressed for that, they canceled the order and refunded the money. While their support team was apologetic and attempted to be helpful, their order team was unresponsive and unreliable.

September 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your experience with our service was not satisfactory at the time.

Being a new app, we recognize that we are still polishing our process and improving our app to better service you.

Having said that, our team will contact you to discuss how we can avoid this issue in the future.

Product Testers Canada

Time spent using app About 2 months

App does not work. We tried shipping a test product to new york and California and the order could not be processed. Error message saying that it could not ship to new york or california. Great idea, but unfortunately the app is useless if buyers can't buy products.

July 22, 2021

Oh no! Emailing you now. We are sending 1000s of packages weekly so let's figure out how to get you set up. It may have something to do with Shipping Profiles see below:

With Shipping Profiles, if you have the rates set up so that they depend 100% on the price of the items in total in the cart instead of weight, I recommend taking a peek at your settings under Settings > Shipping > Shipping Profiles and make sure that you've got all possible cart totals covered.

All cart totals from $0.00 to unlimited have rates assigned to them.

Since MerchMixer does not have any weights assigned to our products, any weight-based rates will fail and not show up at checkout either. Have a peek to make sure all your weight profile rates are based on price only.

Once you've confirmed the rates cover the prices or weights at checkout and the regions, the second thing I would check is to check those carts that have been abandoned and test the addresses out. If your customer has entered their address information and abandoned the cart due to not being able to complete the order at shipping, you can access those exact carts under Orders > Abandoned Checkouts.

Let me know if this makes sense and works. Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Lifestyle Odyssey

MerchMixer has a very good selection of products with reasonable prices. However, they have some serious fulfillment issues. About 40% of my sales have been refunded because, although the feed says the product is in stock, it isn't. Not only that, they don't tell you right away. After about 5-7 days, you'll suddenly get an email stating the order has been refunded with no explanation as to why. The inconsistency of their inventory management really hurt my business. Stay away unless you want to be refunding 40% of your orders!

Happy Tails

Time spent using app About 1 year

My first Review: "Quality products and probably the easiest fulfillment process I’ve seen from a supplier. You can request fulfillment from your iPhone." My current review: Since then, the quality of the service dropped off considerably, primarily with poor correspondence regarding refunds and payment issues =, then with inventory. Items were going out of stock, particularly in my category (pets). It now appears that they have completely eliminated the category. All 25 items I had listed from Merchmixer are now out of stock. I no longer recommend this supplier.

Previous 1 3