MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping | Reviews

by MerchMixer

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

AwsomU

Worst APP. Very irresponsible team. For an eCommerce store, the looks and features of the app do not matter much if the products ordered can not be fulfilled. Waste of time, money. We ended up receiving bad rating working with MerchMixer. Never recommend. And, I am a six-time entrepreneur with 17 years of eCommerce and dropshipping experience. So, folks take my words and stay away from this App. Rather than work with Spocket for US shipping products, they are way better. I worked with them in past.

November 12, 2021

Really sorry to hear this.

We are working hard to build a new supplier network with over 1M products and a lot fewer Out of Stocks.

Going to email you now so we can hopefully come up with a solution that works for you.

OwensAssetFund Gifts

Terrible app, Terrible dropshipper. I just paid alot money for UPC number so I can have my product to be listed on Google merchants center. I carefully picked items with lots of inventory now all my items showing zero inventory the next day. A waste of money gone. Plus my order was canceled without them telling me. Now my shipping metric with Facebook is bad. I will be be deleting this app soon. Plus, Now Money was stolen from my account. wish we could up load pics.

November 12, 2021

We are really sorry that you have had a bad experience with MerchMixer. Took a look at your account and understand your frustration. We sent you an email to follow up on these issues and hopefully we can get them sorted out and help you with our new products / suppliers coming soon. Either way, we really appreciate your feedback about your experience so we can improve our processes + partnerships to eliminate out of stock order issues.

Solvie Company

I really wanted to use this app because they have really good selection of products. Unfortunately, It is glitchy and thier support staff takes too long to answer. I regret paying the monthly fee. There is little to no support. This can have a negative impact on your business. Proceed with caution.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and the feedback. We apologize you had a negative experience with MerchMixer. We have made some recent customer service improvements and if you're willing to give us another shot, I sent you an email with more details. We would love to help you with your drop shipping sales and service. Thanks again.

Averotek.com

Be careful with this Supplier. My issues started with a customer ordering an item, then 5 business days passed. So I reached out to them and they told me it would be another 3-5 business days. After about 8 business I started pressuring them to fulfill the order. Eventually, they said they shipped the order, but wouldn't give me tracking information. When I pressed for that, they canceled the order and refunded the money. While their support team was apologetic and attempted to be helpful, their order team was unresponsive and unreliable.

September 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your experience with our service was not satisfactory at the time.

Being a new app, we recognize that we are still polishing our process and improving our app to better service you.

Having said that, our team will contact you to discuss how we can avoid this issue in the future.

Product Testers Canada

App does not work. We tried shipping a test product to new york and California and the order could not be processed. Error message saying that it could not ship to new york or california. Great idea, but unfortunately the app is useless if buyers can't buy products.

July 22, 2021

Oh no! Emailing you now. We are sending 1000s of packages weekly so let's figure out how to get you set up. It may have something to do with Shipping Profiles see below:

With Shipping Profiles, if you have the rates set up so that they depend 100% on the price of the items in total in the cart instead of weight, I recommend taking a peek at your settings under Settings > Shipping > Shipping Profiles and make sure that you've got all possible cart totals covered.

All cart totals from $0.00 to unlimited have rates assigned to them.

Since MerchMixer does not have any weights assigned to our products, any weight-based rates will fail and not show up at checkout either. Have a peek to make sure all your weight profile rates are based on price only.

Once you've confirmed the rates cover the prices or weights at checkout and the regions, the second thing I would check is to check those carts that have been abandoned and test the addresses out. If your customer has entered their address information and abandoned the cart due to not being able to complete the order at shipping, you can access those exact carts under Orders > Abandoned Checkouts.

Let me know if this makes sense and works. Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Lifestyle Odyssey

MerchMixer has a very good selection of products with reasonable prices. However, they have some serious fulfillment issues. About 40% of my sales have been refunded because, although the feed says the product is in stock, it isn't. Not only that, they don't tell you right away. After about 5-7 days, you'll suddenly get an email stating the order has been refunded with no explanation as to why. The inconsistency of their inventory management really hurt my business. Stay away unless you want to be refunding 40% of your orders!

Azure Market

Watch out for this app! Other reviews are correct when they say that everything starts out fine, but then a customer places an order and then I was told that the order shipped. I was not given tracking information after 5 days, then I was told to wait until tracking information was available. The after 8 days, I began pressing for the tracking information, I was told that there was no inventory and the order (s) were cancelled. I waited 8 days for this information, while the whole time, there was no product to ship. They took my money, didn't ship the product, made my ratings drop for not shipping on time and made me lose customers. Beware!

September 26, 2021

Having said that, we have developed a new process that will result in a cleaner fulfillment workflow and will help minimize these instances and our team will contact you to discuss how we can avoid this issue in the future.

Rooster Antiques

I was on the free plan and then they went from like 100 to just 25. So i upgraded to the middle paid plan. Now I'm having a MARJOR import issue. I've imported over 500 product to my store and everyday for the last two weeks I've noticed My listed price is being changed and the compare at price is also being changed. I keep having to change them but its like everytime a product gets an update, any changes i make its gone. I've reach out for support and they will not do nothing. Well, i delete the app and i will find another suppler hopefully. This was a set back. If anyone else has a supplier they use that has home products like decor and furinture please let me know!

April 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Since we are a new app, we are constantly trying to make our system better for you and your end customers' convenience.

However, during this transition, we are experiencing some internal issues that we are trying to resolve along the way. We have and will always intend to deliver excellent products and services as your success also means our success.

I am pleased to inform you that we were able to resolve this issue and you will receive an email from our support team to align your store and our app.

As we get this resolved, we are hoping that you could give our app another try and allow us to prove that we will be able to help you in growing your business.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Media Drops

If you install this app, be sure to add a few of the items into your cart and try to check out, if you have an experience like me, you will discover a red alert informing "We don't offer shopping to Tennessee, or anywhere in the USA, support is slow to respond and just give you links to solve your own problems through videos they pre recorded that do not apply to your issue. There is no phone number to call, just email and you wait, and wait and wait until you have to refund your customer because they are also waiting and end up disappointed because you end up looking like your false advertising products that you can't fulfil if you don't have the easy looking options they show you in their videos. Very disappointed.

April 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We have coordinated with Shopify regarding this issue. The problem that you have encountered can be resolved by going through the shipping settings on your Shopify store. We will be sending you the instructions via email to have the shipping issues resolved.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to doing business with you again soon.

Shop Trending Gifts

My hope was that this company was a heaven sent! When i signed up it was everything i wass looking for. I signed up for the Free plan which Stated ability to upload of 100 products, then company reduced the amount of products to 25 products without notice, and charges extra for same products on free plan. Support is nonexistant some items never ship. I waited 21 days for a response on an item what never as given a tracking number. Their responce was a refund. SOME ITEMS NEVER SHIP!
My hopes are that this company fixes the little things and makes it better for us business owners to make it easier to do our business. Merchmixer is a great concept i will try again later when things are fixed and customers are treated as so.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your willingness to try our products and services again. I am pleased to inform you that the system issues have already been resolved. We look forward to doing business with again you.

We will continue to improve the app and the service we are providing you.

Previous 1