MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

by MerchMixer

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Product Testers Canada

App does not work. We tried shipping a test product to new york and California and the order could not be processed. Error message saying that it could not ship to new york or california. Great idea, but unfortunately the app is useless if buyers can't buy products.

July 22, 2021

Oh no! Emailing you now. We are sending 1000s of packages weekly so let's figure out how to get you set up. It may have something to do with Shipping Profiles see below:

With Shipping Profiles, if you have the rates set up so that they depend 100% on the price of the items in total in the cart instead of weight, I recommend taking a peek at your settings under Settings > Shipping > Shipping Profiles and make sure that you've got all possible cart totals covered.

All cart totals from $0.00 to unlimited have rates assigned to them.

Since MerchMixer does not have any weights assigned to our products, any weight-based rates will fail and not show up at checkout either. Have a peek to make sure all your weight profile rates are based on price only.

Once you've confirmed the rates cover the prices or weights at checkout and the regions, the second thing I would check is to check those carts that have been abandoned and test the addresses out. If your customer has entered their address information and abandoned the cart due to not being able to complete the order at shipping, you can access those exact carts under Orders > Abandoned Checkouts.

Let me know if this makes sense and works. Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

Battery World

No.. I don't know about those other reviews.. but a real person here - Here's the real rundown- If everything runs perfect- then the app and support runs perfect... but if a customer needs info, refund, if the customer misspells their name, merch will assume its fraud... if anything small goes wrong at all- you cannot talk to merchmixer- and also its a hot mess trying to get it resolved. GOOD LUCK

Rooster Antiques

I was on the free plan and then they went from like 100 to just 25. So i upgraded to the middle paid plan. Now I'm having a MARJOR import issue. I've imported over 500 product to my store and everyday for the last two weeks I've noticed My listed price is being changed and the compare at price is also being changed. I keep having to change them but its like everytime a product gets an update, any changes i make its gone. I've reach out for support and they will not do nothing. Well, i delete the app and i will find another suppler hopefully. This was a set back. If anyone else has a supplier they use that has home products like decor and furinture please let me know!

April 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Since we are a new app, we are constantly trying to make our system better for you and your end customers' convenience.

However, during this transition, we are experiencing some internal issues that we are trying to resolve along the way. We have and will always intend to deliver excellent products and services as your success also means our success.

I am pleased to inform you that we were able to resolve this issue and you will receive an email from our support team to align your store and our app.

As we get this resolved, we are hoping that you could give our app another try and allow us to prove that we will be able to help you in growing your business.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Media Drops

If you install this app, be sure to add a few of the items into your cart and try to check out, if you have an experience like me, you will discover a red alert informing "We don't offer shopping to Tennessee, or anywhere in the USA, support is slow to respond and just give you links to solve your own problems through videos they pre recorded that do not apply to your issue. There is no phone number to call, just email and you wait, and wait and wait until you have to refund your customer because they are also waiting and end up disappointed because you end up looking like your false advertising products that you can't fulfil if you don't have the easy looking options they show you in their videos. Very disappointed.

April 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We have coordinated with Shopify regarding this issue. The problem that you have encountered can be resolved by going through the shipping settings on your Shopify store. We will be sending you the instructions via email to have the shipping issues resolved.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to doing business with you again soon.

Shop Trending Gifts

My hope was that this company was a heaven sent! When i signed up it was everything i wass looking for. I signed up for the Free plan which Stated ability to upload of 100 products, then company reduced the amount of products to 25 products without notice, and charges extra for same products on free plan. Support is nonexistant some items never ship. I waited 21 days for a response on an item what never as given a tracking number. Their responce was a refund. SOME ITEMS NEVER SHIP!
My hopes are that this company fixes the little things and makes it better for us business owners to make it easier to do our business. Merchmixer is a great concept i will try again later when things are fixed and customers are treated as so.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your willingness to try our products and services again. I am pleased to inform you that the system issues have already been resolved. We look forward to doing business with again you.

We will continue to improve the app and the service we are providing you.

Love, Treasure

Update: Matt refunded my orders to rectify the problem. All orders placed with MM unfortunately never made it to my customers or arrived extremely late. After several attempts to correct the issue, I had to issue refunds and disconnect this app from my store. I can say, when I requested support, I was able to get a response in a timely manner.

Skiin Deep

The app is easy to use and the products listed are fine but the issue is in the communication with them. They don’t respond to emails and take days to fulfill orders. I need to know a timeframe to let my customers know when they can expect the item but I get no response from these people. That’s a terrible way to do business, communication is essential to a successful business. Will no longer be using them and don’t recommend until they fix their communication problem.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important as we use it to better our services.

We are sorry to hear that you weren't able to get assistance in a timely manner. This issue has been discussed and resolved internally. As per order fulfillment, there is a processing time needed to check the product before packing and having it shipped out.  Please be assured that although the tracking number takes a few days to be given, we make sure that the package is delivered within the timeframe provided on our website.

We are hoping that you could give our app another try and allow us to prove that we will be able to help you in growing your business.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Retronisce

**UPDATE: After placing this review, Matt from MerchMixer reached out to me to acknowledge he had seen my review, and offered to refund me $150 of the money I had spent on products from them, if I would remove this review. I replied back only stating that a refund would be appreciated, considering the issues I had had with them. I still stand by this review, and everything I stated that happened in it, did happen. I will not remove this review simply because Matt is now trying to buy my silence. MerchMixer has caused irreparable damage to my businesses eBay rating and reputation. While I appreciate the deserved partial refund, it does not change the fact that all of these issues did occur, or the fact that it took placing this negative review to finally get Matt to be nice and try to work with me. If you value your reputation, and that of your business, I would strongly advise against downloading the MerchMixer app. During the short time I have been trying to utilize MerchMixer’s services, I have attempted to fulfill 12 orders through them. I say “attempted”, because out of the 12 orders, only 6 went out to the customers without a hitch. Yes, you read that right, they only got 50% of my orders correct, out on time, and with no issues. That is a TERRIBLE record. MerchMixer outright canceled the fulfillment request for 3 of the orders, because they did not have the items in stock, including the very first order I placed with them. This was despite the fact that their system, which is supposedly supposed to synch with your Shopify stores inventory, stated there were plenty of all 3 items in stock. On another order, they sent out the wrong item to my customer. After receiving an email from the customer notifying me of the mistake, I sent an email to MerchMixer requesting they send out the correct item to the customer. Instead of actually taking care of it, they forced me to make my customer take a picture of the wrong item to prove they had made a mistake. We are talking about a $6 little trinket that they made my customer go out of their way to take and send me a pic, in order to get what they actually paid for. After sending them the pic of the item, instead of sending the correct item to my customer, they just refunded my money and didn’t bother to actually do what I asked. Then there are the system issues. The first order I ever submitted that I stated above ended up being canceled by them because it was out of stock, their system re-submitted 3 more times afterward. Because I had a valid credit card on file, and auto-fulfill enabled with them, they charged me 3 additional times for the item that they didn’t even have in stock. Then their system glitched again on two more orders, resubmitting both a second time as well. This time, though, they did actually have the items in stock. So instead of asking me why I would have two orders each for two customers with the same order numbers and item, they charged me for both duplicate orders again, and sent the items out to the customers. I literally requested they cancel both duplicate orders only minutes after they had been resubmitted by their crappy system, but because they took 2 whole business days to bother to respond to the cancelation request, both duplicate orders went out to my customers. They then had the audacity to ask me to request the customers send the items back, which is against the law for any business to ask a customer to do. When I mentioned this to Matt, whom seems to be either the owner, manager, or face of the company, he immediately got very defensive and downright rude with me. He even attempted to blame me for the fact that their system had screwed it up. Honestly, I have actually never been spoken to, as a customer, by the representative of a business I am paying money to, like Matt did to me regarding their screwup. Needless to say, MerchMixer has not only cost me hours of time, money and headaches, but they have also undoubtedly cost my business several customers as well. Consider yourselves warned.

Stylz Select

This app seemed to be a really good app at first glance, but due to some issues not being addressed may potentially be problematic for your business. So I would use with caution. I placed a small order for myself to test the app, and found that you do not receive any tracking information as specified in the email, and the order duplicated itself 4 times. Luckily my card was only charged once. What I also discovered is that the item quantity and order status isn't syncing between the app and shopify. I reached out to customer service to advise of issues and was told someone would get back to me, but never heard back (this was since the beginning of november). I reached back out to customer service and was told to just archive the order manually in shopify if already received. Also in order to get the most accurate quantity for an item you will need to delete it from shopify and the app and then import it from the app again (imagine having to do that everyday for all items; very time consuming). The only good thing was the order i placed arrived quickly and they have a wide selection of items to import and pricing not too bad.

Phatsale

!st i had disguise myself to see how everyone getting treated. Since we had received alot a complaint. Which I determine the claim has been true. 2nd if you give this person a bad review he will held your order under hostage until you kiss his a@@. you have to rewrite the review to his liking. This company is will now be under investigation. He is holding government money & will not pay it back they made terrible mistake. I told him he didnt know who he was dealing with. He will know now. This F_up now. There's still continue charging and the person I gv this website to has never used this company. The company only good when they send the product out. But once they mess up they put the blame on you. I had to reported them to the FBI because a new one came in dec. How In the hell there still charging if they will was discontinue in oct. They only have 3 employees work with them. To them that makes it alright to mess up orders. They bait & they will still you blind. What kinda company charge 48 times to your credit card. You're afraid to be a man but someone has to be . I will not rest until all this scandalously people is off the site. I give out way too much money to help people & have the person dream drain from them. Like I told you can laugh all you want . Guess what I will get the last laugh this is not my first rideo & you not be the last . Watch next week while we explore IRS AND FBI Be in your business

Previous 1