MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Inspired Gift

I installed this app and tried to find products, but unlike some of the other dropshipping apps, this app doesn't allow for filters down into more prevalent searches. For example, you cannot use a "+" for a join or a "-" to remove non relevant infomration. For example, if I search for a ring light, it brings in t-shirts. If I could type "ring light -tshirt" then it would produce better search results. Given that a lot of people shop on some of the large marketplaces, many of the item in MerchMixer can be found there, and based on the purchase cost, many of these items, you will be pricing yourself out of the market by 30-50%. Last, several of these items call out 3-14 business days. Sorry, but shipping from the US takes less than 7 days in a non-peak time. This simply means they are bringing product in from overseas, so do not fall for the misleading product name.

BELLEDEESSES

For a start off app that allows you to add 25 items on your shopify for free would've been perfect, but the app do not update you when out of stock nor does the items get restock. Which make this app sucks, also lot of the items only have one picture which also suck.

December 22, 2021

Hello -

Thanks for your feedback! These past weeks, we just completed a major transition to new suppliers to avoid out of stock issues we were seeing. We apologize for the inconvenience as we turned off multiple suppliers and those products showed as "out of stock".

This recent transition is increasing our ability to serve you and your customers better. We are also working on improving the copy / images provided to us as well.

Your feedback is important to us and if you would like to give us another try, we sent you an offer. Thanks again!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've just made my first sale and was delighted to have received contact from Customer Service. I've had some questions and Matt has responded quickly. I love this app and highly recommend it! Up-dated 10-26-21: I still give this App 5 Stars! They have a great selection of quality products and my customers are delighted with their purchases. Updated 12-16-21: All at once my 'best seller' disappeared and the other 'giftable' items furnished by them were no longer available. Then, when I went to see what else is available, it all appears to be over-priced 'junk' from Hong Kong. What a disappointment!

B Inspired Boutique

I tried the app but after viewing its products which was very limited to say the least, most of its products I found out were mainly found on sites like dailydeals.com and groupon which had me a bit concerned as to who their suppliers were. It is a great app especially aimed for USA dropshipping if it would widen its product range and the they charge $1-$500 per sale depending on what is sold? They are not to specific on that as well. This app does need much improvement.

September 27, 2020

Hey B Inspired Boutique Team - We are sorry you did not love our app!

In terms of the question regarding what we charge, each product has a specific cost. For example, an iPad may cost you $100 when you actually sell it. This $100 includes US shipping to the end consumer. You can sell the iPad for whatever you'd like so you get to set your own profit margins. You are only charged this amount when you actually sell the item!

Regarding our suppliers, we have 100s of US suppliers and we are adding new products weekly. We appreciate your feedback and will do better!

Thanks for trying out the app.