MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Free plan available

OwensAssetFund Gifts

I see the App is making progress. My views have change. App now has alot of inventory. Keep up the good work. Make sure my item get fulfilled quick... Goal is make sure the customer is happy. Thanks.

November 12, 2021

We are really sorry that you have had a bad experience with MerchMixer. Took a look at your account and understand your frustration. We sent you an email to follow up on these issues and hopefully we can get them sorted out and help you with our new products / suppliers coming soon. Either way, we really appreciate your feedback about your experience so we can improve our processes + partnerships to eliminate out of stock order issues.

Swift home and office supply

***Update: I am receiving help with orders, but posted payments haven’t updated in their system causing delays. Hoping everything goes or ill have some unhappy customers.*** At first the app was great, unfortunately I cannot get a hold of anybody to help me with a problem with my orders, where are the customer service agents? I cannot even get a hold of the developer. I was not told that payments for some orders did not process and now i have had multiple charges to my account because I cancelled and duplicated orders but they still went through multiple times. I hope that this issues can be fixed so i can leave a better review.