MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Parker Shoppes

First and foremost, great customer service. The reason I cannot give 5 stars is the cost on many of these items are still super high. Even with the premium plan of a 10% discount, with a coffee mug that has a simple design and is costed between $20 and $26, 20% margin is not effective and neither is selling a mug for $30 to $35. I think your team needs to do a better job of vetting out suppliers, their costs, and the same item selling for half your cost elsewhere. Understanding marketplace pricing is detrimental to being a supplier.

Swift home and office supply

***Update: I am receiving help with orders, but posted payments haven’t updated in their system causing delays. Hoping everything goes or ill have some unhappy customers.*** At first the app was great, unfortunately I cannot get a hold of anybody to help me with a problem with my orders, where are the customer service agents? I cannot even get a hold of the developer. I was not told that payments for some orders did not process and now i have had multiple charges to my account because I cancelled and duplicated orders but they still went through multiple times. I hope that this issues can be fixed so i can leave a better review.