MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

Top US Brands. 500K products. 1 Click Import. 2 Day Ship.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PrinStar Fashion

I am giving it 4 stars because I haven't had much experience with this vendor as of yet. Thus far, customer service is great, fast quick responses. I recently ran into a snag and someone reached out to me and remedy the problem and so far, so good. I will re-review once I start actually selling.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We LOVE our Shopify merchants.

You can reach us via our Merchant Help Center at any time here: https://support.merchmixer.com

You can also always email support@merchmixer.com to get your questions answered fast.

We are so excited about the new features and suppliers we are rolling out over the coming months.

You can expect a major improvement in the platform and we hope that translates to more success and sales for you the Shopify Store owner.

You rock! Thanks for helping a bootstrapped American business like MerchMixer. We are here because of you and for you the ecommerce entrepreneur.

Selfmade Fashionz

This app provides all the necessary products to maximize my business. Especially since i'm in the United States it sends products to my customers within 3-10 business days. It's a major supplier.

DOSe Club

I really enjoy use this app for our store. Customer support is quick and responsive if you have any issues. The ordering process is simple and convenient. Very glad we were able to come across this app.

SoCal Health

Updated review: My two star review has been updated to a 4 star review. I appreciate Matt reaching out to me, addressing my concerns, and finding a fair solution for all parties involved. Matt understands all the areas needed for improvement for MerchMixer to become reliable again. Dropshippers are only as good as their suppliers. I hope MerchMixer improves and I can continue using them again with full confidence. This app was great when I first started using it. Unfortunately, things have changed. Inventory isn't automatically synced , customer support responses take a lot longer now, and I've had a lot of product errors. Wish things were different but I can't recommend this app anymore.