MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping | Reviews

by MerchMixer

Drop ship US brand name products. Like Oberlo but better.

Tom's Wild Seasonings

I began using this app because I wanted the items shipped from US based warehouses for faster shipping times and they are fast. Next day or sometimes same day shipping.

TBG Unique Gifts

This is the only drop shipping App i use for my store after trying many. Customer service is awesome and they gave me a discount on the plans. Fully recommended

woohsah

Easy to load products; the customer service is excellent -- and I really like how they update products' statuses to inactive the minute they run out of stock! They dont have a queue for a wishlist where you favorite products you many want to add in the future; but I'm sure they will add that capability as they go along.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your very kind review! Quality customer service is really important to us and we are constantly working to improve. We also appreciate your understanding of out of stock issues and our team is working hard on something exciting that should work to decrease out of stocks. Thanks again for the feedback --- we appreciate your business!

The Puppy Potpourri

I love this app. Great products at reasonable prices lets me have a fighting chance in competing with Amazon and Walmart. Easy to use and set up and Customer support is excellent.

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and love your shop [the dog with the chefs hat is too cute!]. Excited to keep growing with you and providing quality service and products for your awesome shop. Thanks again!

Shemaoa

El servicio técnico es excelente! Me ayudaron con varios errores que tuve al principio, muchas gracias! Sigan así..

November 12, 2021

Gracias por su buena crítica. Apreciamos su negocio y estamos aquí para ayudarle en el futuro. Gracias!

Naturalistic Health & Wellness

I used this app to search for wellness products. There are a variety of searchable items with reasonable shipping/package arrival times. Proper customer service .

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! Your store is great. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here. The MerchMixer team is excited to continue providing great customer service, build our product assortment and ship on time. Thanks again. :)

Today Tomorrow Furever

So glad I found this app. The high quality products are amazing. But, they best part is everything ships from the US. MerchMixer has help bring my shopify store to a new level. The app is simple to use and integrates quickly and easily with my shop. Communication is top notch too!

November 12, 2021

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This means a lot to us at MerchMixer. We take pride in our easy integrations, strong communication and products we offer. Hope you like the new products we have coming soon!

FoxTrotMedia

I recently opened a shopify store and can't think of a better place to import quality products from! The customer service is more than great! 10/10

November 12, 2021

We appreciate you! Thanks so much for the kind review. Excited to continue providing you with 10/10 customer service and quality products. :)

Pet Spot Market

We recently added this app to our Shopify platform, and I must say we are extremely pleased. There was a technical glitch with one of our customers orders, and Matt and his team was on it! The issue was corrected and order processed. They have a customer for life! We highly....highly recommend them! Thanks Matt

November 12, 2021

We appreciate you troubleshooting with us and helping us make the app even better! Thanks for your review and looking forward to our continued partnership.

JBM Sales-Only the Best

This is a great app. posting products is very easy. Prices are great. I expect it to enhance my earnings potential. I will be using it almost exclusively and may even upgrade to the premium package.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16