MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

MerchMixer ‑ US Dropshipping

by MerchMixer

Dropship name brand electronics, apparel, & more

Boardwalk Ts & Things

I rated Matt and the Merch Mixer team with 5 Stars! They have exceeded my expectations with responsiveness, quality of products, and on time shipping. We have had a few orders take approximately 3-4 weeks to get to the customers but that's not the norm and it appears to be a select few products. I am signed up with other drop ship companies and it has been a hit or miss with quality and shipping. This Holiday, I used Merch Mixer as my primary drop shipping company and we exceeded all our Financial targets! Our retun rate is running 8% which is much less than the industry average at 15% this season. I am very please with this company and so glad I gave them a try-- it has been a game changer for our business! Thanks the Merch Mixer team and ALL you do to fulfill our requests timely!

January 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Sue!

You have been a pleasure to work with as well.

Your attention to detail has been impressive and we are excited to be your partner.

Thanks for installing MerchMixer. We are here to help you with your Shopify dropshipping business.

SoCal Health

I love this app! Fast delivery times, nice selection of products, and really quick response time from the entire staff. Two of my best sellers are from this app! Keep up the great work!

Hotdevicez

I absolutely love this app!! Very easy to add products, edit products, fulfill orders, etc! They keep up with inventory, have great descriptions with little to no mistakes, & shipping from US is a plus!! They get the products out in a timely manner & has not failed me yet even in the midst of the pandemic! They reply when contacted.. It's just an awesome app & great service!! I'll always use this distributor!! Love it!!

Crafted Memory

Please read: I have been using this app for a couple months now and my results have outstanding! Reaching 12X ROAS on google with lightning fast shipping to the united states. (they even send my customers tracking & order fulfillment is done by clicking only 1 button). Some margins are insanely high too, absolute money printer! All these products are brand name which make my store look super established and trustworthy and I can say with full confidence that this is the best supplier that I have used. All the brand names get you insane CTR on google I LOVE IT! I've talked to support and they are by far the best people I have worked with. Replying almost instantly and genuinely lovely people. They had a couple issues in the past when they had just launched but everything is cleared up and it is OUTSTANDING. I am even contemplating posting this review because I want their products all to myself! I have given much thought to this and merchmixer is shifting dropshipping from the stigmatized aliexpress upmarks to a fully automated online retail branded product business. Apps like this are the future.

Wynings Enterprises, LLC

Just wanted to say thank you we recently became joined Merchmixer. It went very smoothly to add you to our store. We was very happy how easy it was to find products and add them to our store. I wanted to personally test every thing to make sure if there was any issues we could fix them before it got to customers. So after adding products to our store I went in as a customer and went shopping. happy to say everything when very smoothly at check out and conformations. With in a few seconds the order came to the our company computer and we was able to process it right away. I am excited to say that my order was delivered on time and with no issues. Thank you for your hard work to make everything flow smoothly it is greatly appreciated.

devTrunk

Really impressive catalog of products, it's the only dropshipping app I've tried that has brand name products. I've received several orders for products from their marketplace so far and the fulfillment process was seamless. I'm very satisfied and now I have added nearly 1,000 products to my shop from them.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've just made my first sale and was delighted to have received contact from Customer Service. I've had some questions and Matt has responded quickly. I love this app and highly recommend it!

www.cronstore.com

Many real genuine brand product, fast shipping, good customer service, but if they have paypal as payment option will be great instead of credit card, also more improvement on inventory update sync should be better as well. and a filter on my product for low inventory product so we can delete out of stock item.

GMBU Apparel

I was having issues with my previous drop shipper fulfilling products in a timely manner if fulfilled at all. Then I found this gem in MerchMixer; I was skeptical at first due to all the issues with my previous vendor. I was reassured that they will fulfill my customer needs. Every order has been delivered to my customers in a fast timely manner. Any questions or concerns that I've had thus far have been answered in less than 2 hrs. Great customer service which is hard to find nowadays!

Gigi's Closet Unlimited

Im new to drop shipping and this app. So easy to install and I love the ability to pick US shippers!

Previous 1 3