Rezensionen (144)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. Juli 2024

Abby from the team was amazing! After I unintentionally broke something, she and the team patiently worked with me to get the proper workflows set up and get everything fixed. I am truly grateful for the support team, which has been top-notched! THANK YOU!

The Landmark Kids
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're delighted Abby and the team could assist you. Your satisfaction is our priority. Reach out anytime you need help!

10. Mai 2024

Highly receommend the app! Recently had errors with an automation, the team were very helpful and resolved the issue within a day. Well communicated too!

GUNPLA SA
Südafrika
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 15. Mai 2024

Thrilled to hear our team was quick to help! Thanks for your recommendation and for sharing your positive experience.

4. Juni 2024

I used the chat feature in MESA and got the BEST customer service! Emily helped, stayed with me, and offered suggestions, she was wonderful! What a nice surprise, most companies aren't like this anymore. Thank you!

Creator Designs - Easy Tees'y
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

We're thrilled Emily provided such wonderful support! Thanks for sharing. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We're always here to help!

27. Juni 2024

Amazing features and great customer support! The team worked tirelessly with us to customize multiple workflows and helped us achieve a particular automation that is going to save us a lot of time. Highly recommend.

Ally Shoes
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear our features and support have been helpful. We're here for any further assistance you may need!

22. Mai 2024

MESA transformed my overwhelmed state into an exciting journey while setting up my online store. As a jewelry business owner, I appreciate its adaptability and ease of use.

Elegance Edge
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

We're so glad MESA made automating your jewelry store easy! Your appreciation for its adaptability means a lot. Thanks for the feedback!

30. April 2024

The MESA team has been amazing at helping us set up our automations. We would highly recommend this app!

Rothy's
2 monate mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're always here if you need any additional help.

17. Mai 2024

I have tried several automation tools, both Shopify apps and external ones with Shopify integrations. MESA is the only one I found being able to cover more than the basic automation needs. Their support is amazing, dedicated and honest. Unfortunately their app wasnt able to meet our current demands because of our non-Shopify infrastructure. After they gave it their best try to solve our needs they explained to us why they couldnt at the moment and gave us an option to solve it, when we decided not to go for that option they refunded all monthlu fees we had paid during the development time, no additional questions asked.

Sparklar
Estland
22 tage mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 23. Mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you appreciated our support. We're here if your needs change or if you have future projects.

27. Mai 2024

this app is very hard to use doesn't have very many options for different workflow. I would recommend zapier way more because zapier has way more options and customization as well as it's cheaper. Plus this app charged me after I installed the app. Horrible experience would not recommend.

Posted Vids
13 tage mit der App
25. Juni 2024

Es una aplicación muy completa que ayuda a automatizaciones y la gente que atiende es muy atenta y muy puntual en los problemas que representa

High Performance Brands
Guatemala
6 tage mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2024

Gracias por tu reseña. Nos alegra que MESA y nuestro equipo hayan cumplido con tus expectativas. ¡Siempre estamos aquí para ayudarte con cualquier duda o problema!

12. April 2024

We always get stellar support when we need something. Very good product and even better service.

TradingCardsMarketplace.com
3 monate mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Thank you for the review! We’re thrilled to hear you’re enjoying MESA and our support team was able to help. Reach out anytime if you need anything else.