MESA: Workflow Automation , 135 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. März 2021

Easy to set up flows and if you don't know exactly how their customer service is unbelievable. They reply within minutes and provide real solutions. 5-Star App for sure!

Nutrition Faktory
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
20. April 2022

Great to work with, very quick at replying, and also got done what was needed. Highly recommend to all.

Uncommon Fit
30 tage mit der App
19. Februar 2023

Best app ever!
Really good integration with google sheets and dropbox.
I am uploading all of my orders with 1 automation!

Petso
Israel
29 tage mit der App
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 19. Februar 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our app and that being able to integrate Google Sheets with Dropbox has helped with organizing order details. We look forward to helping with future workflows.

14. November 2022

I'm a non-coder, and the app was a little confusing to me... definitely a learning curve and I expect I will get more comfortable with it. When I ran into issues though, customer service was on point. Thanks Daniel!

Green Element
25 tage mit der App
28. April 2021

Amazing app, but if you're lucky to get Matt helping you he's the best developer/customer service I've had in 4 years of shopify, seriously amazing - and really cares as well as his expertise.

Balearic Eye
Vereinigtes Königreich
24 tage mit der App
25. Januar 2023

Easy functionality and you can always ask for help. Fantastic Service that really got us the deepest workflows!

Pukka Berlin
Deutschland
17 tage mit der App
16. September 2022

Super helpful and friendly team, responsive and quick with understanding the problem. I can highly recommend, also on the "Basic" plan.

vetevo GmbH
Deutschland
16 tage mit der App
1. April 2022

Set up workflows to offer loyalty gifting to subscription customers via recharge. Was having trouble setting it up, and their expert support got on a zoom with me to troubleshoot live, and ended up redoing the work I’d done incorrectly. Would give 10 stars if possible.

Hazel
16 tage mit der App
8. Juli 2022

Simple and easy with great staff to help support you accomplish your goal. Lot's of integrations and tons of ways to customize.

Knowing Labs
15 tage mit der App
25. Januar 2022

I used this app to better automate my meal prep business as we grow. I am also not the most tech savvy person, lol. I reached out to the support to help walk me through the steps and Jordin was amazing! They helped me create 2 workflows that has already saved me hours in admin work. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to scale their business. Automation truly is key in that process. Jordin thank you again, you were awesome :)

Farm To Temple