MESA: Workflow Automation , 137 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Juli 2022

Simple and easy with great staff to help support you accomplish your goal. Lot's of integrations and tons of ways to customize.

Knowing Labs
25. Januar 2022

I used this app to better automate my meal prep business as we grow. I am also not the most tech savvy person, lol. I reached out to the support to help walk me through the steps and Jordin was amazing! They helped me create 2 workflows that has already saved me hours in admin work. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to scale their business. Automation truly is key in that process. Jordin thank you again, you were awesome :)

Farm To Temple
24. März 2022

At first I wondered whether I needed the app, now it is doing some of the most fundamental data tasks within my store. The best part though is the support, these guys are so helpful and genuinely want you to achieve your objectives. Thanks guys.

Time for Flowers
2. März 2021

MESA is a powerful app that can do A LOT OF THINGS. What sets the app apart is the level of service we received from their team. Instead of just firing support docs, Matt takes the time to understand what I am trying to do and then show me the right way to do it in the app. Highly recommend it if you're trying to automate systems/processes in your store.

EVELO
14 tage mit der App
17. Mai 2022

Mesa was able to automate the majority of the tasks we needed. Their support team has been great and they're helped to setup a number of Flows for us quickly. We looked into Mechanic but would have spent $$$ on developer custom code. Mesa provides much better value for money. With Mesa you pay a very reasonable fee to save hours of precious time doing tedious tasks.

Beauti
Neuseeland
13 tage mit der App
27. Oktober 2022

Very useful app to automate based on many triggers but it still missing Google sheets reverse triggers and actions
It has a very quick & supportive customer service team :)

Wonder Beauties
Irak
12 monate mit der App
7. Mai 2021

Game changer, we have several shopify stores and Mesa's powerful automation frees us from monitoring the order statuses all the time. Also very responsive and helpful customer service team!

Kana Lifestyle
Kanada
11 tage mit der App
1. August 2022

Extremely helpful in setting up advanced Flows unavailable via Shopify Flow. Support team is exceptional- extremely helpful and responsive.

Bartesian
10 tage mit der App
8. März 2021

I needed this app to be able to import custom fields to a google sheet once a purchase was made on my store, it works so so well and the customer support is second to none! I am confident you wont find a better app, I had been searching through the search results on the app store for days and found this because I use another ShopPad app 'Infinite options' You will get great customer support and a great app with ShopPad Apps. Every time i have contacted them , my issue has been resolved fast.

Cosmic CLP
10 tage mit der App
4. März 2021

I have this app linked up with Tracktorpad to provide a first class tracking solution for my customers. We have added some additional custom statuses using the API available - Matt was fantastic in helping us set this up and I have no doubt it will massively drive down the number of queries we receive going forward given the functionality it adds to our site!

BLK BOX