MESA: Workflow Automation , 135 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 14. November 2022

We are using MESA to keep our Shopify customer database in sync with an external custom system. This is something Shopify Flow is not able to accomplish. Overall, MESA is a powerful solution. It lacks robust documentation, and there is a lot of trial and error, but MESA support staff is very responsive and helpful. One major omission for MESA is their ability to handle branching (if/then/else logic). But this can be overcome by building separate workflows. This can increase the monthly cost, though, as cost is based on the number of workflows active as well as the number of executions. I can wholly recommend this solution as others fall short.

Hard Work U. Campus Store
Vereinigte Staaten
17 tage mit der App
4. Oktober 2022

started using this app and can't wait to see how easier it will make my life. One of the best support teams I have dealt with, very helpful

Plethaura1
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
21. März 2023

Provided the much needed solution to automating our reports on shopify. No other app had the automating capability - yet alone so simple and easy to use!
Thank you!

Guildwood Tennis Club
Kanada
ShopPad Inc. hat geantwortet 24. März 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so pleased that our app was able to provide a helpful solution that was easy to get up. We look forward to helping with more in the future.

5. April 2021

Mesa is great and the support matches that. I'm no developer, but their team is quick to jump in and answer any questions that I have. I can't recommend them enough!

Puzzery