MESA: Workflow Automation , 136 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Very helpful customer service

Sun City Exotic Leathers
4 meses usando o app
10 de janeiro de 2024

Daniel W. was awesome getting me what I needed fast in a live chat!

Couldn't recommend more.

Thorne Bros Custom Rod & Tackle
40 minutos usando o app
ShopPad Inc. deixou uma resposta 12 de março de 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad Daniel was able to assist you with your needs. We're just a chat away if you need more support or tips.

9 de junho de 2023

AMAZING customer service. They were able to build/fix an automation I've been thinking of for months now! Their help was not only efficient, professional and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable to create my own! Highly recommended. Thanks Jordin and Shannon

Cats n Scribbles
8 de agosto de 2023

Shannon was very helpful in getting me started with MESA. With her guidance, I was able to create an automation that did exactly what I was hoping to do.

Costa Rica Meadery
Costa Rica
5 meses usando o app
27 de julho de 2023

MESA is unequivocally a one-stop solution for anyone venturing into the world of online commerce. This ingenious application remarkably transformed my experience from a state of overwhelm to a thrilling journey of setting up my own online store.

What MESA brings to the table is a comprehensive suite of tools that simplifies the process, making it not only feasible but also enjoyable for entrepreneurs. It's like having a professional team at your fingertips, ready to tackle any challenges that may arise.

The customer service is truly second to none. The team is not just responsive, but proactive, diving straight into my workflow, identifying issues, and rectifying them promptly. This level of involvement is something I’ve yet to come across in other services.

In short, MESA is not just an app; it is a game-changer for anyone looking to launch their online store. It is hands down the best!

Persona
21 dias usando o app
15 de julho de 2023

The customer service with MESA was fantastic! They helped me build a custom workflow that is going to save me an incredible amount of time. I was able to have a virtual face-to-face meeting with a member of the team to ensure that they had all the details of my flow correct. I highly recommend MESA and their team!

Mindful Mail
1 de junho de 2023

Daniel was SO helpful in setting up my workflows for me. I wouldn't have known how to set it up otherwise! The interface is very user friendly and I like how there's many apps to connect. Would definitely recommend.

Sweets by Squishy
Austrália
12 de junho de 2023

Daniel was incredibly helpful with setup, as has been the rest of the team. So glad we're using this!

Cloud9
4 meses usando o app
23 de julho de 2023

Great app for automations. Great, fast, personable and smart customer service. I recommend it to anyone that has complex products.

Israel365
11 de setembro de 2023

Excellent customer service. Daniel is extremely helpful and quick!

orange printing co.