MESA ‑ Workflow Automation

MESA ‑ Workflow Automation | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Easy automation for your online store

Balearic Eye

Amazing app, but if you're lucky to get Matt helping you he's the best developer/customer service I've had in 4 years of shopify, seriously amazing - and really cares as well as his expertise.

STONE AND STRAND

I used this app to set up an automation to work in close coordination with our fraud detection application. Mesa customer support was amazing. They helped me get the automation up and running in a few hours. - I started my question on chat and then ironed it out over email. Thank you Mesa for saving us time and money!

Puzzery

Mesa is great and the support matches that. I'm no developer, but their team is quick to jump in and answer any questions that I have. I can't recommend them enough!

Ace Golf Cart: Best Golf Cart Covers for Sale

Very good app and support team. They always find a way to make it work for us. Thank you for the help.

Cosmic CLP

I needed this app to be able to import custom fields to a google sheet once a purchase was made on my store, it works so so well and the customer support is second to none! I am confident you wont find a better app, I had been searching through the search results on the app store for days and found this because I use another ShopPad app 'Infinite options' You will get great customer support and a great app with ShopPad Apps. Every time i have contacted them , my issue has been resolved fast.

Moonshot Snacks

Just installed this app a few days but I have been shocked by the level of help and support from their team. They were really responsive in customizing for exactly what I was trying to do, and troubleshooting over email after the automation was built. Impressed!

Nutrition Faktory

Easy to set up flows and if you don't know exactly how their customer service is unbelievable. They reply within minutes and provide real solutions. 5-Star App for sure!

BLK BOX

I have this app linked up with Tracktorpad to provide a first class tracking solution for my customers. We have added some additional custom statuses using the API available - Matt was fantastic in helping us set this up and I have no doubt it will massively drive down the number of queries we receive going forward given the functionality it adds to our site!

EVELO

MESA is a powerful app that can do A LOT OF THINGS. What sets the app apart is the level of service we received from their team. Instead of just firing support docs, Matt takes the time to understand what I am trying to do and then show me the right way to do it in the app. Highly recommend it if you're trying to automate systems/processes in your store.

Gladskin

This app solves our exact need- proactively notifying customers about shipping delays & performing shipping charge refunds when necessary. Moreover, can't say enough great things about team mesa/shoppad! They respond often within the hour and take real time to explain the ins and outs. Never worked with a better support team! 6 stars