Mesa ‑ Workflow Automation

Mesa ‑ Workflow Automation | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Easy automation for your online store

SANEStore

I can't say enough good about Mesa and their support staff in helping us get up and running with some super-efficient workflows to help us streamline and automate processes.

CE Institute LLC

I was using another app from ShopPad for free with tremendous service (on a free app), and I received an email from them about MESA, which is something that my business needs. We needed to be able to send customers a unique email after their product purchase for each individual product - but shopify only allows us to send one generic email with all products. Enter MESA. Mesa is allowing us to generate specific product emails with individual products for our customers at outstanding prices. AMAZING. Love this product and LOVE SHOPPAD! Thank you guys - GREAT SERVICE 5 STARS!!!

rbttuning

I have to admit, Mesa exceeded our expectations. In the masses of really useless apps with horrible support in the Shopify App-Store, this one here along with it's Team really stands out. The triggers are not that easy to setup for a beginner, but the Team is very quick to react and does the job for you, as long as you describe properly what you need. This is 5-Stars in all aspects!

Tilly's Fudge

I have only just started using this app, to help connect infinite options to a spreadsheet. I have finalised the settings today and managed to setup an excel sheet to work alongside the Google sheet and already I have conquered a huge task which was required for my business. Matt has been helping me along from support as I am a little bit of a technophobe and he has been very prompt with the assistance and there was no issue with him amending any stumbling blocks I came across. Thank you!

StyleMeGHD

The support team is incredible! They always worked hard to come up with solutions for the problems we were trying to solve through Mesa.

Adina's Jewels

Needed something unique and technical done that was actually super necessary for my business and Matt from mesa was able to assist immediately. I was up and running within minutes.

Lacher Patisserie

Mesa helps us a lot with back-end automation. Everything works perfectly and stable. Got the prompt response from the support team to customize my automation. Highly recommended.

Primally Pure

The customer support team is UNREAL. Answered my questions in a timely manner and went so above and beyond to help me.

Cartooniste Shop

ShoPad built a perfect eco system with all previous apps (infinite options, uploadery etc...) and having now MESA on top of all these apps is just the perfect call : default templates already allow to interact with lot of connectors, and if necessary you could custom code yourself and request expertise developers from their team. 100% recommended

Club de Brodeuses

The app really help me automate some tasks that initally take a LOT of times to do, so we can focus on more important ones for scaling the busines. And ShopPad has one of the best customer support in the world, they'll do their best to help you. Thank's a lot !